Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Safe to roll?

- Thu, 22 Feb 2018 23:37:11 EST 7I292F1Q No.226074
File: 1519360631104.png -(514797B / 502.73KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Safe to roll?
Friends are hoping to roll soon, but I'm wondering if I should sit this one out or not.

Two weeks ago I suffered a very minor concussion that, as far as I can tell, is completely healed.

Also, after the past couple months or so I've been experiencing a strange sensation on my left side, especially around the left chest and the muscle (tendon?) right between the chest and the left arm on the shoulder, right in front of the armpit. It's a sharpish pain that flares up and goes away randomly, radiating up the left side of my body. Obviously, it sounds cardiac/heart related, but after a blood test, x-ray, and electrocardiogram, my doctor concluded that it definitely isn't cardiac related, and is likely neural, recommending physical therapy. So, despite these weird sensations, all of my levels are normal and nothing is apparently wrong.

In light of all of this, do you guys think I should sit this round out, or that it's probably fine. I'm worried about, y'know, having a seizure or something. I have no history of seizures, or heart disease, or any underlying diseases/disorders, I have rolled before without incident and would be doing the same small amount (just a point).

Would appreciate any, any advice.
>>
Phyllis Follyworth - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:57:18 EST eGjjv097 No.226077 Reply
>>226074
You'll probably be fine.
>probably

I can't do your risk v reward analysis for you. I'm visiting from /psy/, and don't really do M and so might not really get the risks. But in your shoes if it were me I'd roll.

My real advice is to think about it and make your own decision as this isn't a simple yes/no question. You have to balance multiple unquantifiable factors like your fear of hurting yourself against the amount of satisfaction you get from rolling. Nobody can do this for you.

>tl;dr eat your drugs jolly african-american
>>
Wesley Crullyfuck - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:09:21 EST KN1H0jJj No.226078 Reply
If you have some ifs, you shouldnt do it
>>
Edwin Blatherwill - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 18:15:49 EST l3w0RcbU No.226079 Reply
>>226074
Do you engage in physical activity often, do you have any of these symptoms when working out? If so, then I would not recommend it.
>>
Sophie Follyfield - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 18:21:17 EST 7I292F1Q No.226081 Reply
>>226079
No, it seems entirely unrelated to physical activity. I don't work out that much, and I'm a bit out of shape, but don't have any red flags in that department.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.