Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

nootropics + MDMA (or piracetam/noopept + MDMA)

- Tue, 27 Feb 2018 19:06:38 EST VBioN5oY No.226093
File: 1519776398042.jpg -(722048B / 705.12KB, 1440x1447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. nootropics + MDMA (or piracetam/noopept + MDMA)
Lets share our experiences with combining these powerful drugs.

> why?

because there are a considerable amount of reports on the net were people claim that taking 20mg of noopept (for example) weekly before their roll, and dropping another 20mg the day of the roll not only potentiates their MDMA to a never-seen before degree, but it also alleviates the comedown. At the trade off of the roll being more clear headed and without the intense rush of love and empathy to everyone.

Some people claim that noopept did nothing for them, even piracetam was a waste of time, so lets bring our experiences, advice and questions into one single thread.
>>
Shit Bondlepore - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 02:41:08 EST fteyMSCo No.226095 Reply
Someone on circlejerk pulled together a bunch of reports and tried to figure out some of the more common effects of the combination: https://www.circlejerk.com/r/MDMA/comments/7w87ih/noopept_and_mdma_megathread/

I was just looking at ecstasydata and someone has actually pressed a pill with a MDMA + noopept combination: https://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=6033

Not sure how well it would work, most people take the noopept at least an hour before the MDMA.
>>
Doris Barddock - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 16:13:15 EST NgMD12Ji No.226099 Reply
I rolled when I was dosing noopept for two weeks, it was part of my daily stack and I also didn't want to miss party with my friends, my usual dose seemed stronger, duration of high was pretty much the same, it also didn't affect comedown in any way - but that it only happened once (I don't roll as often as I used to few years ago) so I'm still not fully convinced about this way of potentiating molly but it's definitely something worth trying, especially when you consider how cheap noopept is and it also has some benefits on its own
>>
Thomas Donnerwut - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:08:17 EST VBioN5oY No.226102 Reply
1519855697042.gif -(3994531B / 3.81MB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226099
well, now thats a letdown. I imagine you took 20mg every day before your roll? thanks for your input tho.

I can't wait till I have some noopept on my hands so I can share my own experience and let you guys know. I'm also a lightweight MDMA user, always waiting 3 months per each roll and never exceeding 120mg, not even a booster or something like it. Even then MDMA comedowns suck. So I'm hoping that noopept is the savior of my party, I still dont wanna call it quits.
>>
Eliza Dinnerkork - Wed, 28 Feb 2018 22:30:41 EST g47H/f// No.226104 Reply
I would wager that the neuroprotective and oxygenating effects of racetams are responsible for their synergy with amphetamines. Never heard about synergy with any other class of drugs aside from GABAnergics, which they can potentiate.
>>
Eliza Senningfuck - Fri, 02 Mar 2018 21:58:18 EST 39lEeLOA No.226118 Reply
>>226104
noopept does wacky stuff with psychedelics. It's like a random multiplier.

Also, sublingual noopept works better than oral. It isn't corrosive just bitter as fuck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.