Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Help With MDMA

- Fri, 09 Mar 2018 16:33:04 EST zu+tSCaX No.226145
File: 1520631184875.jpg -(12351B / 12.06KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Help With MDMA
Little advice needed. I ordered 50x Green Henikens and some other items from an online vendor. They did not arrive. I worked with him and he offered to reship 50% of all items which he did. Looks like he was out of the pills though since i received a small baggie of powder which looks to be the 84% Pure Dutch MDMA he sells.

I prefer the pills, but beggars can't be choosers. I ordered a milligram scale and some capsules figuring I could 1. Get an idea of how much he sent and 2. Weight out this into a form that I can take it in measured doses as I have never had it in this form before.

Am I on the right track here? I'm about 170 lbs., I've read that I should be look for around 80 to 140 mg doses. Does this sound about right?
>>
Hugh Sollerworth - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 17:28:34 EST bYMCEXrF No.226146 Reply
shit man, I don't know if it does, "right" for what? you know how high you want to be, you know your tolerance, what do you want us to do? powder/crystal m comes up faster even in capsules, that's all difference there is, dosing is identical
>>
Thomas Famblestag - Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:50:58 EST 39lEeLOA No.226147 Reply
>>226145
If you have never taken MDMA and it is good MDMA (a lot of very blah now, nothing like silk road 1 days. MDMA utopia that) 120mg + 60 at 1.5 hours on an empty stomach, up the butt or up the nose will have you on cloud nine.

150mg of good MDMA will not overwhelm
200mg of good MDMA will be very strong
250mg of good MDMA may be a bit overwhelming
300mg of good MDMA will likely cause so much overload you will roll around on your bed in ecstasy if you accept the experience or have an awful time trying to fight the drug and go on with whatever you were doing.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.