Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Congenital (I was born with it) Nystagmus

- Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:54:47 EST 30Z/RFAE No.226491
File: 1532051687883.jpg -(75208B / 73.45KB, 638x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Congenital (I was born with it) Nystagmus
I'm considering trying molly for the first time this weekend with my friend. The main worry I have is that I was born with nystagmus, it doesn't really affect my day-to-day life that much because it's not severe and I'm used to it but I definitely have noticeable eye wiggling constantly (unless I zone out and don't focus on anything lol). Anyway I know MDMA can cause temporary nystagmus in some people with higher doses and I'm wondering what effect you think it might have on me? I'm not planning on taking a huge dose or anything but I've scoured the internet and can't find any literature or even anecdotal experiences from people who've had nystagmus since birth and MDMA (which is weird because supposedly this condition isn't that uncommon, most sites say 1 in 10,000 are born with nystagmus).
>>
Hedda Pickcocke - Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:32:54 EST COPihMjJ No.226493 Reply
I don't really know too much, I like to roll and work in an opticians, your eyes might wiggle right out buddy. If you take it up, over a long period of time that is definitely going to bite you buddy, like snorting this shit gives you eye problems as it is. Try speed.
>>
Hannah Moffingnark - Tue, 07 Aug 2018 17:31:25 EST 4Rfci+aB No.226524 Reply
On my first roll .12gs I had it so bad I couldn't breathe. Id advise a half dose
>>
Phoebe Chebberwater - Mon, 27 Aug 2018 07:41:01 EST 5aJIhC2X No.226576 Reply
Comment>>226491

your weight in kilos + 50 = your dosage

from rollsafe.org

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.