Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

mixin mdma

- Fri, 20 Jul 2018 09:03:35 EST Ess6nonp No.226492
File: 1532091815126.jpg -(126124B / 123.17KB, 552x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. mixin mdma
yo boys me and a mate are gonna roll some molly in a couple days but hes on Epitril to counter an allergic reaction to contrast fluid from a recent bone scan

any idea how these 2 mix? any experiences?
>>
Ernest Billingwell - Tue, 24 Jul 2018 17:09:48 EST rAgkQCpr No.226496 Reply
damn, why do you guys always use names of medication instead of substance it contains? like fuck, everytime someone asks about Yamoneotropogadaphilium I have to google what it really is

clonazepam may weaken effects of molly so he may need more of it, however it varies greatly from person to person and from roll to roll, for some it may have almost no impact, for some it may block most of effects
when I was mixing mdma with alprazolam or clonazepam I usually had good rolls but had to increase my dosage by at least 25% (keep in mind that it's only from my own experience, it's not some suggestion based on scientific research)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.