Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

brown mdma, testing kits

- Sun, 09 Sep 2018 17:07:23 EST 2AIzVfOs No.226611
File: 1536527243985.jpg -(1073884B / 1.02MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. brown mdma, testing kits
Hey guys, so I bought some mdma. The guy selling it to me was saying that it was really brown like that was some kind of sign of good quality. Normally I get clear crystals with maybe some brown or dark spots and I think it's more a sign of low quality.
A friend of mine already tested it and said it was good but I think he's not really critical about it.
Now I've got a friend who wants to try MD but is really worried about other substances that might be in there. Thinking about getting some liebermann reagent now.

Opinions on brown MDMA?
Any advice on best testing reagents?
Pic related
>>
Shit Dammerstock - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 05:54:00 EST 2LCvYhCE No.226613 Reply
other substances are just as likely to be clear like mdma as anything else. no reason not to test it though, for peace of mind.
>>
Cyril Dommlepack - Mon, 10 Sep 2018 12:04:35 EST IaWoxQ4j No.226614 Reply
>>226611
there is nothing anyone can say about it based on the picture or color. only way to know any details about it is to test it, kit or lab

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.