Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What kind of molly is usually bunk/fake?

- Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:40:11 EST wHO2QsRJ No.226681
File: 1539290411634.jpg -(28293B / 27.63KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What kind of molly is usually bunk/fake?
Ecstasy pills? Powder? Crystals? Pls no "gEt a TeST KiT bRO", this is simply a question of which kind of molly sold on the streets most usually turn out to be fake in your experience.

In MY personal experience, I've come across plenty fake X pills but never fake crystals. There's some sort of powder going around but I'm pretty sure it's just the crystals that have been broken down thru handling of the product. However, I've heard of other people's experiences in which the ecstasy pills they get are really high doses of pure MDMA.

Thoughts/experiences?
pic related: I don't like buying molly unless it looks like this
>>
Phyllis Goodcocke - Sat, 13 Oct 2018 07:03:04 EST i8RcSMRO No.226685 Reply
>>226681
Funny, I think that's probably the easiest kind of "molly" to fake. It's a capsule with random white powder in it. It could be anything.
>>
Ian Meblingson - Wed, 24 Oct 2018 06:21:01 EST fajU0ABn No.226709 Reply
>>226681
there is absolutely no way to tell without test kit or lab analysis

any chemical can smell like safrole
any chemical can be a brownish tint, completely clear, white, pink, anything in between
any chemical can be big crystals, small crystals or a fine powder
any chemical can taste bitter

I wont even go into why pills suck...

>>226685
this is the truth, OP.
>>
HydroLikeFido - Wed, 24 Oct 2018 18:24:46 EST p64oc41c No.226712 Reply
>>226681
Ive never had tested MDMA that looked like that at all, MDMA is usually darker, even in a fine powder it looks like a dull white, not like that white in this picture. Powder and Crystals are much more likely to be fake unless you get some sketchy ecstacy

You are unable to tell if MDMA is actually MDMA from looking at it tho. Most molly on the street is fake regardless to be honest, especially if its sold in caps like that
>>
Charles Chebblestone - Tue, 13 Nov 2018 03:40:56 EST cUUkRVuZ No.226735 Reply
>>226681
t e s t y o u r f u c k i n g s h i t

mdma you buy in person tends to be fake, mdma you get off the darknet tends to be real but then you get a call from the dea and you wish you'd bought it in person instead. basically just test your fucking shit.
>>
Graham Blinningsock - Thu, 22 Nov 2018 10:51:26 EST nNZ4KtD+ No.226742 Reply
>>226735
DEA aint going to call you bro. or acknowledge your existence.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.