Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

pre-sleep hallucinations

- Sun, 14 Oct 2018 19:00:08 EST 0re1EeHI No.226689
File: 1539558008219.jpg -(113150B / 110.50KB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. pre-sleep hallucinations
>that moment when you're coming down, still too stimmed to sleep, and your serotonin too limited to allow you to fall asleep, and when you close your eyes you start dreaming/mumbling out loud while still half-awake and able to snap out of it when someone talks to you
>>
Caroline Fimmlesark - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 14:22:51 EST KwJ2c3XL No.226706 Reply
1540146171721.png -(32550B / 31.79KB, 300x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I always see scenes from the same day. Like hallucinating a conversation between me and a friend.
Or last friday I was nodding off on my friends couch and I had one of those dream states/hallucinations. In the dream I was Galileo gazing at the stars with a telescope. But in reality the "telescope" was actually my beer can and I quickly snapped out of it when I was soaked in beer. My two frends saw this and went WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING OLIVER
I guess I smoked one spliff too many
It was a damn great night tho

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.