Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

MY LEGS

- Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:02:55 EST +MSLrJ3A No.226691
File: 1539604975145.jpg -(182958B / 178.67KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. MY LEGS
Ok, so Saturday night I took a giant amount of MDA and rolled absolute fucking tits. Now it's a day and a half later, and I'm STILL having the most horrific comedown of my life. Thankfully, I can thermoregulate again, and almost feel normal hunger and thirst. The main thing now is HOLY FUCK OUCH MY FUCKING LEGS. My thighs are so stiff that it's literally making me want to cry. HELP PLS.
>>
Cyril Chopperkan - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 09:18:35 EST 0re1EeHI No.226693 Reply
>>226691
rest as much as possible and take OTC painkillers if you can
not being able to thermoregulate is a bitch, so i'm glad you got that sorted now at least
maybe, if you're that much in pain it might be an idea to go to a doctor and ask for help
>>
Ernest Drimbledire - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:54:52 EST 5cvxvFz5 No.226695 Reply
make sure to eat normal meals as much as you can. calories are how the body maintains its core temp
>>
Nell Piffingworth - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:40:41 EST UaIa9N3b No.226699 Reply
i know this feel
kratom, ptsd, especially ketamine and nitrous
THIS IS WHY WOOKS ALWAYS ABUSE KETAMINE AND NITROUS
THE MDA HANGOVERS SUCK ASS
>>
James Blenningstit - Sat, 20 Oct 2018 02:47:59 EST DuqMkVCk No.226704 Reply
Ket would've been great, but it's so scarce. What I ended up doing was just watching anime into the afternoon until the exhaustion outweighed the stiff leg pain and I slept for 10 hours. I woke up feeling mostly normal and my piss was almost brown from an absence of hydration.

I went back to the source, and apparently I had almost 300mg of it. I think next time I'll go 200mg and have either ket or xanax brace my fall. Dealing with that assisted only by weed was torture. Trip itself was pretty interesting. It's the first time I ever got visuals off a euphoriant, but the euphoria was so intense that it basically translated to pain at a certain point.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.