Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Mdma with a gf

- Sun, 21 Oct 2018 16:35:59 EST qu+o2+m8 No.226707
File: 1540154159905.jpg -(608168B / 593.91KB, 3000x2357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Mdma with a gf
Somehow i managed to get a girlfriend and she is very sheltered, kinda. doesnt know what is pc gaming, what is 4chan, etc.

The most she has done is smoke weed, and even at that it was barely a few puffs.

How could i convince her to do mdma with me?
I feel like this experience with a SO could be something unimaginable, but like how do i explain that this is a good thing and not come off as if i wanted her to try heroin?
>>
Cornelius Sashson - Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:56:51 EST egMBaUis No.226708 Reply
you just describe both the negative and the positive effects and you ask her if she's interested.
>>
Ian Meblingson - Wed, 24 Oct 2018 06:32:15 EST fajU0ABn No.226710 Reply
>>226707
You can say that you enjoy it and talk about your own experiences, but the all the decision making has to 100% come from her without your influence. You dont "convince" someone to do drugs if they have no interest in that and its worrysome that you use that word.

Its not an objectively good thing. Its actually very neutral. You are just projecting your own imagination and previous experiences onto the idea of taking mdma with an SO, making it seem more than it is. Dont put drugs on a pedestal.
>>
Jarvis Nommleson - Wed, 24 Oct 2018 21:22:17 EST 39lEeLOA No.226713 Reply
>>226707
If she has ever done a night of hard drinking you can explain that the load on a liver when the total dosage is <300mg is much less problematic than that.

Amphetamines are very hard to overdose to the point of death on and the majority aren't cardiotoxic.

Unless you abuse MDMA every single week the hangover will likely be like an afterglow.

You want to do it again after but it's not a desperate feeling.

The dis-inhibited bonding between people while on it is unreal.

Sex on it would be the more frustratingly pleasurable experience imaginable.
>>
Hamilton Clepperkock - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:56:23 EST evRCGhLZ No.226714 Reply
>>226707
Talk to her about the fact that you take drugs.
Bring her to a friend's house where you take drugs.

Say "I don't want you doing anything you're uncomfortable with. Don't take MDMA today, but this is what we do, this is what we enjoy. Have a few drinks if you'd like, or just have fun watching us idiots."
Once she sees that drugs don't turn you into a savage asshole and sees everyone is having an amazing time, it'll lessen the stigma. She's gotta see what drugs do to people first before she'd ever even think about taking them.

I was a kinda sheltered girl. I knew about stuff, I genuinely had interest into research WAY before I took anything, but I had a friend die in college due to something sold as MDMA, so I was a hard no to all drugs. However, I got in a relationship at uni, and it took about a month or so of being comfortable around my partner and her friends, seeing how they weren't feinding, not suddenly passing out or doing ridiculous shit, they just looked like they were having a lovely time. So I decided on my own volition one night to join them and it was fantastic.
>>
Betsy Dollerwill - Mon, 05 Nov 2018 11:52:21 EST qtkTY/WV No.226728 Reply
>>226714
>I was a kinda sheltered girl. I knew about stuff, I genuinely had interest into research WAY before I took anything
I can relate to this. I too was quite a sheltered girl although I knew about what some drugs were. Last New Year, my girlfriend asked me to do MDMA together and would've been totally cool if I didn't feel like it. I think the latter is very important, not forcing or coercing someone into doing something makes them feel better about it
>>
Nicholas Fuckingwell - Fri, 16 Nov 2018 05:50:51 EST 5aJIhC2X No.226736 Reply
1542365451750.jpg -(152055B / 148.49KB, 520x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226707
Show her the safe and fun side of MDMA:

https://youtu.be/zptnnYPNBN4

And tell her the channel(Drugslab) is about destigmatizing certain drugs and using it safely and responsibly.

Also, talk to her about the benefits and how it's being used therapeutically to treat mental disorders, anxiety, etc. Show some articles about MDMA assisted psychotherapy; tell her about MAPS' research and how they've had significant success in treating people with PTSD how likely it will be medically legal by 2021.

https://maps.org/research/mdma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhhi9H8fNdc

Tell her the wonderful effects of it.

Just don't bombard her with information all in one day, just give her information little by little unless she says wants to know more.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.