Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

SSRI

- Sun, 02 Dec 2018 12:37:10 EST guAY/Qmw No.226759
File: 1543772230854.jpg -(506035B / 494.17KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. SSRI
Hey

I am super depressed and i have 2 MDMA pills stashed away, but i want to save them for something really special or just for a moment when i find someone crazy enough to do them with me.

What i want to know is can a psychologist prescribe SSRIs or do i have to seek out a psychiatrist? Ive heard SSRIs feel similar to MDMA and MDMA is the only thing that has ever helped my depression and this time its pretty bad.
>>
Martin Blackstone - Mon, 03 Dec 2018 04:38:45 EST 2LCvYhCE No.226760 Reply
a normal doctor can prescribe SSRIs usually but they don't feel anything like MDMA so fuck knows where you got that idea.
they might help with your depression though, they'll most likely be less risky than MDMA which will have a comedown that makes you feel worse.
>>
Matilda Millerdog - Mon, 03 Dec 2018 06:05:30 EST guAY/Qmw No.226761 Reply
>>226760
Ive heard people who are on SSRIs say that it feels like a very weak MDMA. Like they are feeling a sense of safety, warmth, easier to be open, euphoria when stretching.

Thanks, im the psychologist im going to in 2 weeks will be able to prescribe them.
>>
Charles Cushville - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 00:24:34 EST rFYhXwB9 No.226763 Reply
For me, SSRI's were fine, until tolerance kicks in, the doc ups the dose, repeat this cycle until your on the max dose and still feel like a zombie, it was literal hell, and weaning off took 6 months to go slow enough where I didn't get ridiculous brain zaps, panic attacks, etc. Honestly my life has gotten much better since getting off.

This is just personal experience though, but just be aware of the prozac poop-out side effect, be wary bumping the dosage up too high, and find a doc who will make a plan about getting on and off and not staying too long. I went to a lot of docs who seemed to buy into prozac being a side effect free miracle drug and had no idea how hard it would be to get off them.

Anyways, best of luck in whatever you decide

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.