Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Can I take mdma wirh meth?

- Thu, 06 Dec 2018 21:54:18 EST NrGZlWwB No.226771
File: 1544151258599.jpg -(58825B / 57.45KB, 680x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Can I take mdma wirh meth?
I asked this on the stim bored and didnt ger am answer so here I am. I have a meth tolerance from occasional use. I heard that causes cross tolerance. I also heard I can compensate for this cross tolerance by doing meth and molly simultaneously. Is this true? Is this safe(you know, like as safe as taking meth or mdma on there own typically are dont be a smart ass)? Would just taking more mdma make up for the cross tolerance? If I'm going to be using with a friend who doesnt have a meth tolerance(or maybe very little from like a total of three non-consecutive uses) could they also combine the two? Thanks in advance to anyone who has an answer.
>>
Fanny Crellyfoot - Fri, 24 May 2019 12:11:59 EST tJsgrK5O No.226916 Reply
>>226771
this can possibly give you serotonin syndrome which can be fatal and just molly with any other stim is usually bad in the first place. maybe try finding a potentiator for you ice ? or if you dead set on it use little of what you guna use as the supplement to make you D.O.C more better to which i assume your wanting that meth at full blast ? then id do my thing and about an hour in and then like 5 hours ,both of those times reup with small amount of molly and you should get what you want i think not entirely sure but it what makes the most sense atm sorry i couldn't be more helpful
>>
Augustus Nuzzlewidge - Mon, 27 May 2019 19:00:39 EST KjabLeeA No.226922 Reply
Yeah they aren't really safe to combine, the effects on your brain in the long term and your heart in the short term are pretty bad. Take it really slow with the ice, wait until after the molly peaks if you absolutely need it. I wouldn't recommend your friend doing any meth if they aren't used to it, the combination just amplifies the negative effects leaving you with an absurd amount of uncomfortable physical stimulation. I don't think there's enough cross-tolerance for you to need anything more than 150mg mdma, unless you're a daily meth user or are coming off a binge. My advice is stick to the molly and if you're feeling underwhelmed a couple of hours after taking it, do a smaller amount of meth than you're used to and see how you feel, repeat if necessary. It's not the worst drug combination for your body (you probably won't drop dead) but it definitely has the worst effect on your mood in the following days imo, expect to feel suicidally depressed for 2-3 days if you really overdo it. You can take a serotonin supplement after (might be labelled 5-HT or L-Tryptophan, same stuff) to help you get back to normal.

Have fun, just take it easy with the meth cos it doesn't add much to the experience, just the shitty after-effects in the following days.
>>
Betsy Mirringdut - Sat, 08 Jun 2019 05:21:47 EST GYk0//Oo No.226930 Reply
^those people are legit retarded.
Yes you can, most xtc pills are cut with meth. mdma stands for methyl dioxy methamphetamine. So for how much less mdma you take, you can take some meth. i'm not sure how potency between the 2 compare, but yes you can. just assume 1+1=2.5

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.