Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Apparitions or Hallucinations on Ecstasy.

- Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:42:39 EST L4D7tF16 No.226794
File: 1551847359214.png -(18388B / 17.96KB, 633x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Apparitions or Hallucinations on Ecstasy.
Guys can ecstasy cause some major hallucinations?
Everytime I took ecstasy with my friend she would be alright, but at some point during the trip I would see apparitions of people and walking around and then they would disappear out of thin air.

Occasionally, I would also see apparitions of people peeking behind walls or windows and see animals that would also disappear.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem or not. Don't get me the wrong the trip would be fine but sometimes a little overwhelming considering the jumpscare aspect of the trip or even just seeing people motion at me and then just disappear as I stare at them.
>>
Jack Hiffingchot - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:46:51 EST L4D7tF16 No.226795 Reply
1551847611214.jpg -(21881B / 21.37KB, 480x490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've also been talking to my friends if they ever saw any apparitions or things like little tiny people walking around.

And so far, they told me they have never seen anything like that.
>>
Martha Dendledale - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 18:55:21 EST ihT8EQV+ No.226800 Reply
i'm a diagnosed schizophrenic who, despite doctor advice, avoids his meds entirely, smoke weed instead, cbd is a good alternative that works for me
they also said to stay away from mdma and psychedelics etc., which i still do occasionally. whenever i've come down from doing mdma, it's not hard for me to become psychotic, especially if i lose sleep. this can result in seeing people and other hallucinations that i don't experience on drugs and only experience with psychosis.
>>
Barnaby Billingfoot - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:10:37 EST HoSTQXuv No.226801 Reply
>>226795

Your friends are lying. They're conspiring with the tiny people to steal your eyeballs when you sleep
>>
Hannah Tillingshit - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:49:40 EST qwD9Px7+ No.226803 Reply
Sounds like it could be a few things OP.

1) (Unlikely) Your dosage is too high, keep it 125mg or below and roll no more than once every 5 weeks (AT MOST).
2) You're taking it when sleep deprived. This does sound a little bit like amphetamine psychosis, which can happen after long stim binges but the effects are exasperated and in part characterised by the effect of sleep deprivation. Make sure to get a good night's sleep before AND after the trip. Benzos are good for sleeping after the comedown (something short acting like etizolam is better so you don't wake up benz'd), but if possible it's best to just roll early enough that you can sleep that night.
3) This could be the very beginning of the onset of a psychotic/paranoid mental disorder. Therefore it might be a good idea to read about schizophrenia/bipolar disorder/obsessive disorders just so that you're aware of the signs and can seek treatment if needed.

I've had the occasional hallucination in my life after sleep deprivation, but I haven't noticed this during rolling, ever. If there's anything that indicates a mental disorder it's better to bear that in mind and take the appropriate harm reduction advice. Even if you're not a "schizo", you need to take these things into account; my first time doing molly and redosing up to 250mg over the night, the comedown the next day was very difficult emotionally (I'm bipolar) and honestly if I hadn't had so many fantastic breakthroughs rolling that night I might have been inclined to do something irreversible.

Hope this has helped, OP. Stay safe.
>>
Rebecca Fubblemutch - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:56:09 EST 1b7uWNlu No.226805 Reply
Vague implied apparitions around the edges of your vision on MDMA = a-okay.
Full blown hallucinations like you get on dissociatives or psychedelics = you got a problem son.

MDMA hallucinations are really weak shit, like you'll glance at an alcove at a venue and it'll look like a window, turning into an actual alcove when you actually look at it directly.
>>
Walter Blimmlestudge - Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:44:46 EST DdgNSPvj No.226810 Reply
1553157886020.gif -(838739B / 819.08KB, 245x126) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Not a frequent user, but the closest thing to a hallucination on mdma was after a line, my hands and arms looked like they were warping as if I had one of those polyjuice potions from Harry Potter, which lasted about 5-10minutes. The rest of my environment seemed unaffected. I was also definitely deprived of sleep, as it was about 5am. Never seen ghostly people though.
>>
Jack Gerryspear - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:11:12 EST rJhnp/1F No.226814 Reply
>>226805
Not op but what if I was in a dark room? Would it be worrying to have the room transform into a beach with some people partying?
>>
Jack Gerryspear - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:17:16 EST rJhnp/1F No.226816 Reply
>>226814
And I mean on the walls more so than like the whole entire room, it wasn't dark enough for that
>>
Ebenezer Creckledale - Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:25:10 EST y8CCgbe0 No.226826 Reply
I once had open eye hallucinations after taking an unknown amount of MDMA, although estimated to be 300mg-350mg. When I peaked my entire field of vision was overcome by vibrantly bright blue, red, and green fractals that spun in circle motions. I don't really remember any other details because time/events since and it wasn't that important anyway it's like, a drug, my real life is way more memorable.
>>
Jarvis Lightshaw - Mon, 15 Apr 2019 22:50:35 EST eRG4aCRf No.226850 Reply
>>226794
This absolutely happened to me one night, five years ago, laying in a field alone while stilll rollin' hard: I had also taken some adderall and smoked weed that night.

i would just be lost in the feeling and experience something similar to what you described: i thought i could hear some voices and would look around, catch somebody walking by in my peripheral. then, when I'd try to focus, after a bit i could only determine it was a hallucination. Also, i would see geometric patterns sometimes, indescribable to me in my vision, just kind of floating through the air.

it's been forever since I took a lot lot (or even any at all, really), but in retrospect those seemed to show up if a) smoked too much weed b) I took too much mdma c) combined with other drugs d) some combination of the above.
>>
Isabella Drendershaw - Fri, 19 Apr 2019 04:09:06 EST 6t2aVBFh No.226856 Reply
>>226826
same thing happened to me. i remember taking an x pill with my friends and my phone was just spinning and blurry and all of a sudden color beams of light and shit shot out of my phone like a fucking rainbow

was fucking intense and awesome
>>
Reuben Gosslefield - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:18:38 EST Qq9e+Ve7 No.226868 Reply
Yeah that's completely normal on high doses. Especially in the dark
>>
Barnaby Wicklegold - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 13:34:24 EST ljVKIbJx No.227110 Reply
>>226794
I've seen stuff like alien writing on night sky and a moving rgb "tunnel" over everything when on a second round of just mdma. But nothing nearly as wild as with like lsd or shrooms. There was so much going on with people and emotions though, that focusing on the visuals didn't feel very interesting way of spending time back then, but it was a fun extra.
>>
Eliza Gallydock - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 17:01:03 EST YxA629PI No.227111 Reply
>once on a large dose i was driving (which i do not condone!)
>look to my right where a church is
>time seems to slow down as the church turned into a humongous construction sight
>It changed back when i looked at it again

I've never experienced a hallucination like that from molly before that. But one time i did over a gram in one night and the walls were breathing pretty similarly to shroom visuals
>>
Solanacia - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:03:20 EST qyVHzBG9 No.227117 Reply
>>226794
Sounds like delirium bro, is someone givin you benadryl as MDMA?
jkjk, but yeah, sounds kinda like stimulant psychosis my dude.
>>
Priscilla Fockleworth - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 05:07:34 EST Wf6LWq1k No.227121 Reply
>>226794
Yeah i had hallucinations few times i rolled
>Things on edge of my eyesight moving
>spiders and threads on walls and ceiling
>people peekign or standing in front of me
>latin alphabet turning into hebrew alphabet
>pictures moving

i think it happens because of mda or just that your brain is so fucked at imaging information.
>>
Thomas Dabberwedging - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 03:53:13 EST q9nMTDa4 No.227124 Reply
>>226794
Your story OPis really similar to a friend of mines. He claimed that the people at the rave we were just at were in the front room with him while I was sleeping in my room.
>>
Henry Sopperham - Tue, 24 Sep 2019 00:16:17 EST CWuj386w No.227147 Reply
>>226794
One time, I accidentally swallowed around 0.5g (Why?! some white wine had spilled on the scale containing a gram at the nachspiel and was then scooped into a glass.. and left on a table full of water glasses. at one point I was alone in the room and waay too comfy in the couch to go to the kitchen fill my cup, so I just grabbed one from the table and took a thirsty zip... which tasted like swallowing acid as my taste buds registered what had just occured.. It was at that moment.. he knew..

This was on top of my 130dose.. Mind you, Im a skinnybitch weighing 60kgs.. which translates to ~10.5mg/kg bodyweight.. yuup. Being totally drunk off my ass since it was 3am @ NYE, I somehow rationalized and decided that I didnt wanna throw up 50$'s worth.. Even though I had always been utterly careful in the past.. But nope, Braino is not gonna be responsible tonight. I am just too curious. So I braced myself for one hell of a trip.

I dont remember very much other than bonding big time with my dog, probably would have gotten waaaaay too intense if he wasnt there to keep me calm. I turned on a set of above and beyond and tucked myself nicely in blankets in the sofa.. as the other party attendees were going home/to sleep.. I was just starting my night again.. tumbling into the unknown realms of stupid shit you should not do.

Dont remember much, but a few. The crazy visuals I got during the aab set. The blue tracers were so intense, I thought I was in a spaceship and it felt like travelling through space at the speed of light. The light beams were stars I flew by so fast that they were just lines. The state of my being produced imagionary g'forces, so it felt totally real. I can even feel it in my stomach just now just trying to remember it.

The other thing I remember clearly was having convos with my friends at the party.. who... was sleeping/home. Full-on conversations.. then *poof* I was talking into thin air. I realized I was hallucinating it.. then shorty after It happened again and I was 100% convinced it was a real person talking.. then *poof* gone. Mindfuck deluxe.

I kinda regret not writing a trip report as the memories were fresh,but I didnt exaclty feel like crunching out words the next day.. or the following days after. Im grateful I survived as it dawned upon me the next day just how much of a silly fucking idiot I had been. It was my last time getting drunk EVER again. (almost held up to that promise this time around! with a tiny exception of one time I underestimated some good wine.. and low tolerence.. and got a new reminder as to why I dont drink wine..

I was expecting a horrible comedown beyond anything I had ever experienced.. proportional to the happiness i felt the night before, only the opposite streched out over a few weeks.. but it wasnt any different than a regular roll comedown.. to my big surprise. It was a big eye-opener for me in many ways. I have not dared nor even wanted doing it since, as I will have to go IV to top that experience.

Dont be me, Stay safe folks!
>>
Jenny Foblingway - Sat, 05 Oct 2019 23:41:43 EST uULavK/P No.227174 Reply
Helps you realize teleporting. Though seeing people that are not there is something else how vivid do they look can you differentiate from real and not? Touch some lmao party it up
>>
Jenny Foblingway - Sat, 05 Oct 2019 23:49:30 EST uULavK/P No.227175 Reply
1570333770016.gif -(1446246B / 1.38MB, 300x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Who thinks rolling every week is the ideal life? Right now I'm getting tested and I want to save up money for a nutrition business but looking back at desert rave weeks some of the most profound understandings I reached about me and the world came hanging out with rave fam and doing Molly every week. That's the real enlightened life to me. I've chronotheisa time looped living 100+ years in 26 and that's what I was missing for over 90 years. The world should legalize. The world is burning, foster home rape rings, slavery, police not looking for missing people, the world bought out by banking cartels the committee of 300, fluoride population control, malnutrition but if I'm around people who understand and do Molly at least it's understood and it feels better.
>>
Jenny Foblingway - Sat, 05 Oct 2019 23:50:20 EST uULavK/P No.227176 Reply
>>227175 my bad I meant to make a new thread after my post. Lmao can miss delete?
>>
Charles Drenkinman - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 14:28:12 EST /MnpM1w9 No.227184 Reply
1570559292511.jpg -(46353B / 45.27KB, 807x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226794
I experience apperitions on low or high doses. Just people and mild environmental distortions. Sort of like how a mild LSD trip would look.
>>
Augustus Tillingspear - Fri, 11 Oct 2019 23:21:50 EST y3wIe9lV No.227193 Reply
Seeing people appear is not so they come from your soul
>>
UntilNextLife - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 15:53:26 EST B/CF9BIl No.227437 Reply
>>226794

Everything that you described in post happened to me. Any updates??? I thought i was the only one with such problem. If you discovered anything new tell me.
>>
Phineas Blatherdale - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 00:59:30 EST E9+Ewm0h No.227438 Reply
taking like 2 pressed ecstasy back in highschool made me more "psychotic" than like 6 grams of mush. Esepecially at the end of the night. I remember always getting these flashes of different people being in the room with me and I'd kinda drift into those realities then snap back. When trying to fall asleep Id always hear people talking then snap back and realize Im alone. Shit was weird.
>>
Jack Druzzletire - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 08:05:54 EST 5XaBId+7 No.227441 Reply
>>226794
I've very regularly taken upto 8 pills in a night (old school pills, not these mega dose pills you get today) and I never hallucinated. But the girl I was with had the exact same pills, may be about 4 of them, and hallucinated. Seems to effect some and not others, idk why.
>>
Nigel Crottingson - Tue, 07 Apr 2020 18:31:44 EST fiHBPWvB No.227444 Reply
1586298704368.png -(2670817B / 2.55MB, 2000x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>227437
Dude is probably long gone, but I had a similar but far more intense thing a couple years back during my first actual psychotic break after I OD'd (~1.5g over the night, I was in a really bad place, that didn't help believe it or not lol).

I can't remember the exact order of events, but basically I hallucinated that SWAT were trying to raid my apartment. I started dosing at around 5pm and it was around 3am that I finally took my last redose and an indeterminate amount of time later this all happened.

I think the first thing I hallucinated was the flashing blue and red lights of police cars very realistically coming through my blinds. I'm a little uneasy at this point but I think that I at least partially understood it was a hallucination. When I went to do the normal, paranoid ritual I do on stimulants of pacing around my apartment and looking out my peephole every 5 minutes, I see two police officers standing outside my door clear as day.

Just standing there. Menacing. A man and a woman. Standing there as if they had already knocked, but I had heard nothing. The lights are still pouring in strong as ever and I see the red and blue coming through the vestibule window in the hallway when I look out. I can hear indistinct radio chatter. I get a feeling, that unique feeling of dread you get whenever you get involved with law enforcement on psychedelics. I get the feeling someone's right behind me but I don't feel compelled to turn around and check. I looked out the peephole for what must've been five minutes, but they just stood there. Not statically, they shifted around like people do. They talked to each other and I could hear indistinct human voices, realistically muffled.

At this point I was instantly thrown into survival mode. Now definitively past the point of no return when it came to realizing this wasn't happening. I considered fight but even then I knew my chances were slim to none. So then flight. No good. My apartment's on the fourth floor. In the end I chose freeze. I sat down on my couch, crossed my legs, and started to casually smoke a cigarette. If I was going to go out, I'd go out with grace.

I should mention, this whole time I felt less that they were coming to raid my apartment and more that they were coming to extrajudicially execute me.

The cigarette disappeared from my hand as I was smoking it, I didn't have any cigarettes, I use gum. Instead of shocking me out of it, as best I can recall my reaction to this was to mostly shrug it off, "about right", as if it was an ordinary occurrence.

Immediately after my cigarette disappears, I glance up out my patio window and I can see the silhouettes of two more people. Who I just knew, of course, were also cops. They too just sort of casually shifted around, waiting for the right moment. On my fourth floor balcony. Nothing out of the ordinary there apparently. Seeing this made me decide to get up and go to hide under my bed. Because they wouldn't look under there or something. As I opened the door, the lights were as strong as ever through my bedroom window too. I saw two more silhouettes of people who appeared to be hanging from ropes. Doesn't register. If anything would've, this would've, but it doesn't. I think "ah of course! a grappling hook! clever" and run into my bathroom, slam the door, and lock it. For some reason I turn off the light, and in the pitch black I see the lights dimly coming through under the seam in the door. I laid down in the fetal position and finally whited out, waiting for death.

I talked to my neighbor after the fact, none of this happened. Not even the lights.

About two years later, I started to develop bipolar with psychotic features. I've always struggled with mental health issues and there was a lot more drug abuse in that span of time than just this, although this was hands down my third worst OD. It's impossible to say that this or any specific event triggered my condition, but this was almost certainly an early sign of predisposition towards more serious mental illness than I was used to dealing with. Although the thing that ultimately did tip the scales was going on SSRIs, which made me manic enough to notice it for the first time. Looking back though, there were plenty of signs of what was to come even from when I was in high school and "just" had depression/anxiety.

I'm actually doing excellent now though I should say. I've been on lamotrigine for a little over a year now while taking Wellbutrin as well, which I recently tapered off of successfully. With that combination I've found that I haven't lost to spark at all but I'm no longer at as great a risk of burning out completely and winding up hurting myself again. Quit most drugs too, and the ones I still do I do far less frequently.
>>
Molly Dartfuck - Wed, 15 Apr 2020 17:47:53 EST NgcflhBy No.227448 Reply
Everyone above saying this might be a psychiatric disorder are scare-mongering I think. Let me tell you my reasoning.

A few years ago myself and my two friends used to take MDMA every month, for about a year period. I never experienced hallucinations at the beginning, but towards the end ALL THREE of us would experience full blown hallucinations, especially if we smoked weed on the comedown. This included seeing my friend spontaneously grow a mohawk and have moving snake tattoos moving all around her body. Later that night I believed all of the bushes outside my house to be gangs tourists taking pictures of my street with tour guides. The walls looked liked they were bleeding, and my curtain were turning into giants moths and were climbing up the walls.

Why is this not psychosis? Because all three of us experienced hallucinations. My gf thought every electricity box we saw on the street was a police officer trying to arrest us. It is very unlikely that we all have some sort of psychosis at the same time.
>>
Jarvis Mecklestune - Mon, 11 May 2020 05:28:47 EST VnFZ7R6b No.227469 Reply
Yes, OP, it happens. If you want to avoid that kind of things, just use lower doses.
>>
Emma Fuckingworth - Sat, 13 Jun 2020 01:45:08 EST 8CMqKSn7 No.227510 Reply
1592027108457.png -(1537395B / 1.47MB, 840x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>226794
MDMA is fundamentally a psychedelic though most people think mainly of its stimulant/empathogen properties because it's such a powerful emotional catalyst and an amphetamine.

If you take higher doses without any tolerance you will likely start to notice typical psychedelic effects such a distortions of perspective and color and closed-eye geometric visuals. These effects will be more pronounced if you're in a dark environment with little stimulation and especially if you're alone. If you want to shine a brighter light on this side of the ecstasy experience try pure MDA. It's very similar to MDMA but produces a more hallucinogenic effect. I have no experience with mescaline but I assume based on its chemistry that it would produce a similar result.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.