Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Apparitions or Hallucinations on Ecstasy.

- Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:42:39 EST L4D7tF16 No.226794
File: 1551847359214.png -(18388B / 17.96KB, 633x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Apparitions or Hallucinations on Ecstasy.
Guys can ecstasy cause some major hallucinations?
Everytime I took ecstasy with my friend she would be alright, but at some point during the trip I would see apparitions of people and walking around and then they would disappear out of thin air.

Occasionally, I would also see apparitions of people peeking behind walls or windows and see animals that would also disappear.

I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem or not. Don't get me the wrong the trip would be fine but sometimes a little overwhelming considering the jumpscare aspect of the trip or even just seeing people motion at me and then just disappear as I stare at them.
>>
Jack Hiffingchot - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:46:51 EST L4D7tF16 No.226795 Reply
1551847611214.jpg -(21881B / 21.37KB, 480x490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've also been talking to my friends if they ever saw any apparitions or things like little tiny people walking around.

And so far, they told me they have never seen anything like that.
>>
Martha Dendledale - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 18:55:21 EST ihT8EQV+ No.226800 Reply
i'm a diagnosed schizophrenic who, despite doctor advice, avoids his meds entirely, smoke weed instead, cbd is a good alternative that works for me
they also said to stay away from mdma and psychedelics etc., which i still do occasionally. whenever i've come down from doing mdma, it's not hard for me to become psychotic, especially if i lose sleep. this can result in seeing people and other hallucinations that i don't experience on drugs and only experience with psychosis.
>>
Barnaby Billingfoot - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:10:37 EST HoSTQXuv No.226801 Reply
>>226795

Your friends are lying. They're conspiring with the tiny people to steal your eyeballs when you sleep
>>
Hannah Tillingshit - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:49:40 EST qwD9Px7+ No.226803 Reply
Sounds like it could be a few things OP.

1) (Unlikely) Your dosage is too high, keep it 125mg or below and roll no more than once every 5 weeks (AT MOST).
2) You're taking it when sleep deprived. This does sound a little bit like amphetamine psychosis, which can happen after long stim binges but the effects are exasperated and in part characterised by the effect of sleep deprivation. Make sure to get a good night's sleep before AND after the trip. Benzos are good for sleeping after the comedown (something short acting like etizolam is better so you don't wake up benz'd), but if possible it's best to just roll early enough that you can sleep that night.
3) This could be the very beginning of the onset of a psychotic/paranoid mental disorder. Therefore it might be a good idea to read about schizophrenia/bipolar disorder/obsessive disorders just so that you're aware of the signs and can seek treatment if needed.

I've had the occasional hallucination in my life after sleep deprivation, but I haven't noticed this during rolling, ever. If there's anything that indicates a mental disorder it's better to bear that in mind and take the appropriate harm reduction advice. Even if you're not a "schizo", you need to take these things into account; my first time doing molly and redosing up to 250mg over the night, the comedown the next day was very difficult emotionally (I'm bipolar) and honestly if I hadn't had so many fantastic breakthroughs rolling that night I might have been inclined to do something irreversible.

Hope this has helped, OP. Stay safe.
>>
Rebecca Fubblemutch - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 17:56:09 EST 1b7uWNlu No.226805 Reply
Vague implied apparitions around the edges of your vision on MDMA = a-okay.
Full blown hallucinations like you get on dissociatives or psychedelics = you got a problem son.

MDMA hallucinations are really weak shit, like you'll glance at an alcove at a venue and it'll look like a window, turning into an actual alcove when you actually look at it directly.
>>
Walter Blimmlestudge - Thu, 21 Mar 2019 04:44:46 EST DdgNSPvj No.226810 Reply
1553157886020.gif -(838739B / 819.08KB, 245x126) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Not a frequent user, but the closest thing to a hallucination on mdma was after a line, my hands and arms looked like they were warping as if I had one of those polyjuice potions from Harry Potter, which lasted about 5-10minutes. The rest of my environment seemed unaffected. I was also definitely deprived of sleep, as it was about 5am. Never seen ghostly people though.
>>
Jack Gerryspear - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:11:12 EST rJhnp/1F No.226814 Reply
>>226805
Not op but what if I was in a dark room? Would it be worrying to have the room transform into a beach with some people partying?
>>
Jack Gerryspear - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 15:17:16 EST rJhnp/1F No.226816 Reply
>>226814
And I mean on the walls more so than like the whole entire room, it wasn't dark enough for that
>>
Ebenezer Creckledale - Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:25:10 EST y8CCgbe0 No.226826 Reply
I once had open eye hallucinations after taking an unknown amount of MDMA, although estimated to be 300mg-350mg. When I peaked my entire field of vision was overcome by vibrantly bright blue, red, and green fractals that spun in circle motions. I don't really remember any other details because time/events since and it wasn't that important anyway it's like, a drug, my real life is way more memorable.
>>
Jarvis Lightshaw - Mon, 15 Apr 2019 22:50:35 EST eRG4aCRf No.226850 Reply
>>226794
This absolutely happened to me one night, five years ago, laying in a field alone while stilll rollin' hard: I had also taken some adderall and smoked weed that night.

i would just be lost in the feeling and experience something similar to what you described: i thought i could hear some voices and would look around, catch somebody walking by in my peripheral. then, when I'd try to focus, after a bit i could only determine it was a hallucination. Also, i would see geometric patterns sometimes, indescribable to me in my vision, just kind of floating through the air.

it's been forever since I took a lot lot (or even any at all, really), but in retrospect those seemed to show up if a) smoked too much weed b) I took too much mdma c) combined with other drugs d) some combination of the above.
>>
Isabella Drendershaw - Fri, 19 Apr 2019 04:09:06 EST 6t2aVBFh No.226856 Reply
>>226826
same thing happened to me. i remember taking an x pill with my friends and my phone was just spinning and blurry and all of a sudden color beams of light and shit shot out of my phone like a fucking rainbow

was fucking intense and awesome
>>
Reuben Gosslefield - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:18:38 EST Qq9e+Ve7 No.226868 Reply
Yeah that's completely normal on high doses. Especially in the dark
>>
Barnaby Wicklegold - Mon, 02 Sep 2019 13:34:24 EST ljVKIbJx No.227110 Reply
>>226794
I've seen stuff like alien writing on night sky and a moving rgb "tunnel" over everything when on a second round of just mdma. But nothing nearly as wild as with like lsd or shrooms. There was so much going on with people and emotions though, that focusing on the visuals didn't feel very interesting way of spending time back then, but it was a fun extra.
>>
Eliza Gallydock - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 17:01:03 EST YxA629PI No.227111 Reply
>once on a large dose i was driving (which i do not condone!)
>look to my right where a church is
>time seems to slow down as the church turned into a humongous construction sight
>It changed back when i looked at it again

I've never experienced a hallucination like that from molly before that. But one time i did over a gram in one night and the walls were breathing pretty similarly to shroom visuals
>>
Solanacia - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 00:03:20 EST qyVHzBG9 No.227117 Reply
>>226794
Sounds like delirium bro, is someone givin you benadryl as MDMA?
jkjk, but yeah, sounds kinda like stimulant psychosis my dude.
>>
Priscilla Fockleworth - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 05:07:34 EST Wf6LWq1k No.227121 Reply
>>226794
Yeah i had hallucinations few times i rolled
>Things on edge of my eyesight moving
>spiders and threads on walls and ceiling
>people peekign or standing in front of me
>latin alphabet turning into hebrew alphabet
>pictures moving

i think it happens because of mda or just that your brain is so fucked at imaging information.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.