Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

should I wait as long between trips with reduced doses ?

- Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:05:46 EST 5kYv3Tax No.226837
File: 1554901546298.jpg -(16097B / 15.72KB, 498x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. should I wait as long between trips with reduced doses ?
used to consume a hefty amount of pills a few years back (between 3-6 every weekend, frequently over 10 if there was a big thing), ended up getting burnt out and stopping for some time
I am aware this was fucked and I should not have taken that much, and especially not so frequently
recently I started doing it again, but with much lower doses (crushing pills in 3 or 4 portions to stretch them out, which I find more comfortable comeup and effects wise)
now, the last trips I took were around half or two thirds of a pill, but were somewhat close to each other (march 23rd, 30th and april 2nd)
I'm not really worried about falling back into old habits (although still mindful of it), but trying to mind my already impacted health and I was wondering if the recommended time you should wait between trips (2-3 weeks, from what I've read) was reduced with lower doses (4th or half of a pill), or if it remained the same and I should abstain from dropping again this weekend.
thanks !
fyi, most of my pills are 120-130mg, and decent quality
>>
Fucking Drirringridge - Sat, 13 Apr 2019 03:44:45 EST 1i+Ovv5d No.226845 Reply
yes, just because you fudge the numbers, doesnt change the fact you are bumping 500mg of MDMA through 4 pills taken "sparingly" through the night lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.