Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


REDOSE HABITS

Reply
- Fri, 19 Apr 2019 14:44:37 EST Otai3DgC No.226858
File: 1555699477487.jpg -(42653B / 41.65KB, 572x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. REDOSE HABITS
(disclaimer: im new) rolled the other night and was really yearning for a longer than 6 hour roll, even if it meant that speedyjawclenching yet lovelessempty energy, but listened to common sense internet advice and ended up not trying to redose a 3rd or 4th time.

question for you veterans who have had phases where they did that, do you still wait 2hrs from 2nd redose to 3rd? how many times did you do it before you realized it was not worth it? is there ANY type of positive takeaway/experience that you have drawn from a night that you extended and redosed more than twice even if you have to isolate it from the overwhelming amount of negative that i already come across when searching this online?

i already understand i'm going to be looking at a worse depression hangover, brainzap potential(things i havent really experienced yet) ETC, im more wondering whether anyone has redosed 3 or more times and even felt anything at all
>>
Shitty ashole - Thu, 25 Apr 2019 18:43:16 EST hPCjm1zy No.226865 Reply
>>226858
I like to bump 20% of a pill at 1pm or noon. Since I'm schizo I stay high off that little for 6 to 7 hours. So then around 7 or 730pm I take the other 80 percent and roll hard until midnight. Then i start to take my benzo clanazipam nasally and orally and sublingual all at once and it brings out the chill after glow even more. Shit goes from chill to chiller. I stay up for about several more hours fapping and listening to music. Then take my antI psychotic and mood stabilizer to kill the roll completely. I like having the ability to sober up and get to sleep. Then I replenish my serotonin with my SSRI in the morning. Rinse and repeat.
>>
Nell Chillerton - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:20:41 EST thKiUKsu No.226873 Reply
>>226865
At the very least you have a figured out formula unlike most faggots
>>
Albert Duckcocke - Sun, 19 May 2019 16:36:47 EST o862FQ9d No.226900 Reply
>>226832
>>226858
My ex girl was a total psychotic on heavy heavy meds - she compensated by taking 500 mg. She rolled, we'd hit the THC vape hard when comin down and sleep decent.
>>
Shitty ashole - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 00:17:12 EST hPCjm1zy No.226934 Reply
1560140232565.jpg -(822222B / 802.95KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So I just had 250mg of mdma and I wish I atleast had another decent 50mg to snort to keep the high going once I hit the 4-6 hour mark
>>
Nell Dusslewill - Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:44:21 EST t+P40Lvp No.227649 Reply
>>226858
I’ve at times taken this method of intake to an extreme. Meaning, never do over like .07 and keep redosing .05-.07 every 45 mins-1hour. It’s provides for a nice long slow come up (I like the come up feeling) rather than one huge one that you burn out from quick. I’ve reached about 4-5 or of these doses in a night before I start feeling negative effects more pronounced

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.