Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

2CB + MDMA

- Wed, 24 Apr 2019 18:07:57 EST JoDO6HAN No.226864
File: 1556143677644.jpg -(12661B / 12.36KB, 450x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2CB + MDMA
Hi everyone

Would a 9mg pill of 2CB have a noticeable impact on a ~105mg MDMA roll?
If it would, what would be the best order of taking either substance?
Finishing my leftovers and MDMA + 2CB seemed like a fun combo.

thanks
>>
Augustus Shakeman - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 05:06:18 EST uKDFZl6Q No.226870 Reply
>>226864
Since no one has replied here are my thoughts.

My thoughts is depending on your past experience the doses should be fine. Check interactions however. For peek experience check come up times so they synergize.
Remember they are both stimulants of some variety so factor in stuff such as vasoconstriction etc.

Remember combing substances can have an exponential effect on each other. Also both act on serotonin so check that as well.
>>
Doris Feddlestock - Thu, 16 May 2019 10:19:54 EST +0yuKcE5 No.226895 Reply
I've never taken them together, but I think it would. First time on 2cb I only had 10mg and it was definitely noticeable, so with the MDMA potentiating the effects I think that would be a pretty nice dose. If you really want to trip it would be better to take ~12mg but seeing as that's not an option for you just don't space them too far apart and they will potentiate each other a lot. I've never done this myself but have heard elsewhere that you want to take the 2cb a couple of hours after the MDMA, due to them both being serotonergic as fuck. Hope that helps.
>>
Albert Drarringsack - Sun, 19 May 2019 14:10:56 EST JoDO6HAN No.226899 Reply
>>226895
>First time on 2cb I only had 10mg and it was definitely noticeable, so with the MDMA potentiating the effects I think that would be a pretty nice dose
This was very helpful. Honestly, even searching all over circlejerk, I still didn't find any info on combining my small 2cb dose with MDMA, so this is very good info. Thank you

>I've never done this myself but have heard elsewhere that you want to take the 2cb a couple of hours after the MDMA, due to them both being serotonergic as fuck. Hope that helps.
Right, yeah, I read something like that too. People say you should take the 2CB during the MDMA comedown, but that seems a bit annoying to me since you then already have that "oh no the roll is over" feeling. I was thinking about taking the 2CB about 1-1.5h into the roll, so that I'm sure that it's not on the comedown, but also not too close to the peak to have the two substances fighting for control.

I'm super thankful for your reply, anon. Have a nice day.
>>
Doris Worthingway - Mon, 20 May 2019 09:30:52 EST ENFYbUYJ No.226901 Reply
>>226899
Np, these boards are slow as fuck so thought I'd give you my best guess even though I haven't combined them yet myself.

For me I found the fluctuations in perceived body temperature to be quite extreme on 2cb and I get this on MDMA as well so if you take them too close together I think the body high could be quite uncomfortable. The 2cb does have a comfortable comeup though, compared to other psychedelics ime. But yeah I'd shoot for 1.5 hrs earliest as I do think the 2cb has shorter duration. This will be a lot better than coming down off both at the exact same time if I had to predict, though they both have relatively easy, gradual comedowns on their own.

Have fun! I'm actually hoping to do this combo in a couple months next time I roll so let us know how it was in this thread if you remember :)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.