Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What could you say if you had big eyes?

- Tue, 21 May 2019 01:49:32 EST LNcvuDO9 No.226906
File: 1558417772895.jpg -(66188B / 64.64KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What could you say if you had big eyes?
I'd wanted to go to the gym with 80mg, and don't want people to know I took any.
>>
Polly Clodgestudge - Tue, 21 May 2019 11:29:39 EST PDHQc/Wx No.226907 Reply
Even with a little bit I think people can tell you're on something from how you look and behave, and people will definitely wonder why someone would roll at the gym. Even with 80mg you'll be more chatty and open and those are things that I would be very shocked to see at the gym lmao. I mean if you don't care, go for it why not? But people are gonna know, so if you do care just do something else. Personally I'd just go out for a jog/bike ride and wear shades if it's sunny, but I live in a suburban area with access to nature which is always nice when rolling.
>>
Henry Monkinson - Tue, 21 May 2019 15:19:15 EST fXDZHVX+ No.226909 Reply
>>226906
I went to the dog park once on MDMA with a friend.
Shit was pretty nice, lots of nice people.
Talked with this one old dude who was a vetaran, he had a dog named farrah fawcett. He was like "you wanna know why I named her farrah fawcett?" the ladies in the back were like "Oh come on, don't tell them!". It's cause he got her when she was breastfeeding and her nipples were huge. It was fucking hilarious, I loved it.

Dunno about the gym tho, as long as you're not too weird, I don't think people will give that muchof a fuck.
>>
Edwin Hiddlelit - Wed, 05 Jun 2019 15:20:11 EST F9uHsDfk No.226927 Reply
>>226906
just bring sunglasses and resist the urge of:

1) being friendly with everyone
2) smiling from cheek to cheek
3) talk too much too fast

so, dont talk to anyone and avoid eye contact. you got this

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.