Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Parachute issues

- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:48:28 EST ywKGMdjR No.226935
File: 1560203308181.jpg -(22909B / 22.37KB, 720x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Parachute issues
My usual way of ingesting MDMA is taking one layer of toilet paper and rolling it into a 'parachute', then drinking water to lubricate my tongue and swallowing the parachute.
Now, I've been doing this a LOT of times, but 7/10 times the parachute gets stuck somewhere at the back of my throat and I taste its concentrated liquorice flavour through the extremely thin, wet paper and it almost makes me puke. I have tried timing my water drinking differently but to no avail, and basically I'm looking for tips on how to not accidentally puke while swallowing my MDMA.
My gag reflex is weak as can be, which probably also contributes to the problem.
>>
Samuel Goshwill - Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:51:58 EST l3w0RcbU No.226938 Reply
>>226935
Try buying some cellulose capsules. They should go down easier.
Alternatively you can mix it with water and try to shoot it in one go. The taste won't be as harsh as pure crystal.

If it's not your gag reflex acting up right after swallowing, but the puking starts during the come up, you can try drinking some ginger tea or ginger soda before dropping. It will calm your stomach.
>>
Cornelius Sanderworth - Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:05:17 EST ywKGMdjR No.226939 Reply
>>226938
I can't get empty capsules irl anywhere for some reason, but I'll look for the gel/cellulose capsule version next time I get my supplements for my deficiencies
Thanks for the tip, anon. The water thing seems not nice, though. I don't know, when I *need* to swallow something, it never works out well. I kind of have to not care much and then it goes in like it's nothing. My body is weird.

Thanks for that insight by the way. It's nice to talk about it with someone and get handy info like this
have a nice day, ok?
>>
Skizzlepuss !dO744cvTW. - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 10:43:07 EST KN5LfRMo No.226949 Reply
>>226935
Different substances, but if dxm taught me one thing it's that ginger ale and/or the right mixture of loose herbal teas can cure any kind of nausea. If you wanna do the tea, I recommend getting a really really big-ass stone mug. Steep pretty much equal parts catnip leaf, blackberry leaf, dried ginger tea, chamomile, and a pinch or two of yarba soba.(playing with this mixture changes the flavour significantly, I recommend increasing the blackberry leaf, catnip, and chamomile, but you'll find what you like)
Sip it slow during the come-up, hence the really really big-ass stone mug.
This was made specifically for dxm, I never tried it with anything else other than an actual stomach virus. But I've found it can kill nausea pretty quickly to get you back to feeling good and enjoying yourself.
>>
Sophie Chappernatch - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 16:50:49 EST ywKGMdjR No.226951 Reply
>>226949
thanks a ton for the advice, Skizzlepuss. i'll look into making me such a tea.
do you have a recommendation for ginger ale? I have fentimans ginger beer in the house, but that's no ginger ale and according to google there's a difference between ale and beer

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.