Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Wat do

- Sat, 22 Jun 2019 09:45:12 EST 1tnxb7Yl No.226948
File: 1561211112086.png -(8325B / 8.13KB, 250x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wat do
>took 1/3 of a those 500euro pink E pills on Thuesday
>feel it after 1 hour, doesn't give me that instant rush when it hits but feels great
>take 3/5 of half of the pill 2 hours later
>good night overall, danced and had fun etc
>take 0.5 of the SAME pills on Friday (last night)
>No rush, no euphoria at all etc
>take 1/3 of pill as a reload 2.5 hours later as thought dosage was low due to me rolling the night before
>meh, nothing special overall, had an OK night but not what I could've had

I know it was a mistake doing E two nights in a row, but I just went with it. Also took magnesium, D3, CDB oil and some puffs of sativa during the day.

Now my questions are, why the big difference between the nights? It had been 2 years since I had last rolled on E. I took nice healthy meals, didn't feel hangoverat all yesterday and not even today.
The important question, should I take E again tonight or is it simply not worth the risk?
>>
Simon Follerstock - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 00:31:19 EST ip6gB9zO No.226952 Reply
>>226948 Not worth it. At least a month between doses. Brain needs time to replenish serotonin.
>>
Archie Mettingwill - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:20:57 EST /eXKbC84 No.226955 Reply
>>226948
honestly? because your E was shit. Real MDMA keeps on going if you have yet to fry your neurons. I mean, I did just that (with antidepressants instead of MDMA) and I still could roll 3 days in a row. Not flexing on you, but MDMA should at least give you a speed bump.

sorry for the serotonin loss lad, it happens to the best of us
>>
Hugh Hublingstock - Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:46:28 EST 8OX3tQTm No.226981 Reply
stick with wholes and halves in the future, these odd fractions are throwing your trip off

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.