Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Can you stop the mdma trip in 4 hours or less?

- Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:05:16 EST AltwJtzO No.226953
File: 1561410316136.jpg -(204687B / 199.89KB, 1015x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Can you stop the mdma trip in 4 hours or less?
Hi /mdma/
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I am new to the site and have one particular doubt for which I have little time to browse.
I have never done E before, for the record.
I am receiving 2 pills in 30 minutes and I already planned to take 1 the next week in a free day I got specifically for this purpose. I will do it at home. Nevertheless, I am really curious about this thing. But, I have to work tomorrow so I need a good time sleep, and my father comes to my place in 4 hours (it's 5 pm here).
So, my question is, is there a way to test a chunk of pill so I have a middle high for only 4 hours? Or do you recommend me to bite my nails and save the pills for my free day? I have clonazepam, can it interact with mdma and stop my trip?
Also, any kind of advice you can give to a newbie is appreciated.
>>
Ian Novingworth - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:05:59 EST AltwJtzO No.226954 Reply
any kind of advice I won't find on google*
>>
Archie Mettingwill - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:22:22 EST /eXKbC84 No.226956 Reply
>>226953
honestly just wait it out till a free day comes. But if you MUST do it now then take half a pill and snort that shit. save that other pill for the next hour.
>>
Ian Novingworth - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 19:05:00 EST AltwJtzO No.226958 Reply
>>226956
I snorted 1/4 of one pill 1 hour and 10 minutes ago and feel nothing. I've just taken another 1/4 orally. I weight 82 kg and am 180 cm tall. Maybe is not enough for me?
>>
Jenny Ginningchat - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 20:21:51 EST AltwJtzO No.226959 Reply
This is really frustrating, I don't feel anything at all. I doubt they are bunks because it's my regular dealer and he won't risk his business by selling me shit.
I take 50 mg of seroquel daily, at 23:00 hours every day. Could this be it? I've read that it can block the effects but that's when you take the seroquel, so shouldn't be it. Does anyone has any experience with this?
>>
Cornelius Fiblingchire - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:35:46 EST /eXKbC84 No.226961 Reply
>>226959
yes seroquel will interfere, its basically THE trip killer. besides, I said half a pill for a reason. a quarter won't do shit lol. smoke some weed m8, I think thats what is missing.

and no, this is a big misconception but just by skipping a day from your meds your tripping abilities will not come back. your brain has adjusted itself to it and you're just asking for trouble.

that said please do not do this if you have schizophrenia or something akin. MDMA might be bunk for you but there's still plenty of other drugs which could serve you right (ex. amphetamines, LSD, ketamine is sort of a cheat drug for mental meds tbh).
>>
Jenny Ginningchat - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:38:11 EST AltwJtzO No.226962 Reply
>>226961
Yeah, after I took half I felt it potently for 1 hour and some more.
No I don't take seroquel because of schizophrenia, I have some problems controlling my impulses and sleeping so I take a low dose, but I've been on that for long.
It was a cool sensation, I feel like everything is good, just like the internet described.
Thanks for your advice.
>>
Cornelius Fiblingchire - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:38:14 EST /eXKbC84 No.226963 Reply
>>226961
>your brain has adjusted itself to it and you're just asking for trouble.

forgot to mention, this takes A LONG time. Depending on how long you've been on the meds, its usually double the time. I, for example, had to wait like 9 months to trip comfortably again after fully dropping my antidepressants (vortioxetine). But yeah, its shit but what can we do. nb
>>
Jenny Ginningchat - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 22:40:50 EST AltwJtzO No.226964 Reply
>>226963
Oh that sucks, my doc suggested to change the seroquel to just zopiclone for sleeping because I am better now, I think I'll do so and come back to this pill in a year or so

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.