Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Why didn't I learn this as a teenager?

- Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:26:26 EST BLAinWUo No.226976
File: 1562567186537.png -(375030B / 366.24KB, 1212x981) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Why didn't I learn this as a teenager?
How do you make MDMA work if you're on SSRIs? Do I really have to stop taking them to get high?

I've tried MDMA twice now and didn't feel anything in particular. Should I give up or am I doing something wrong or was I given trash? It seemed to work on everyone else.
>>
Shitting Pablingforth - Mon, 08 Jul 2019 14:17:36 EST EGYCn7cy No.226977 Reply
Not only do you have to stop taking them, you have to stop taking them for months and months in order to feel the full experience. SSRIs block and down-regulate the receptors that MDMA activates, and the effects of this last long after you've stopped taking MDMA.

I took MDMA 4 months after stopping SSRIs that I had been on for a few years and I rolled hard but not really as hard as I remember, but that could've been for a number of reasons. I mean I absolutely had a full experience, and others have said 3 months is enough.

And also most psychedelics won't work since SSRIs block the receptors they bind to. So don't skip your meds to trip or roll. Wait until you're feeling better, can tapper off, and truly enjoy a powerful experience.

There are plenty of other drugs you can do in the meantime!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.