Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

We suck at drugs together

- Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:52:48 EST fNA25X75 No.227000
File: 1563216768304.jpg -(278691B / 272.16KB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. We suck at drugs together
My bf and I love to take some E or get some powder (too expensive, to do it as much as we want to)
We love it. BUT, and it's a big but. It affects us very different. I am naturally an introvert, my bf is the total opposite super outgoing, loud, hyper, and has some ADD. His mind naturally goes million times per hour, so he is always moving around like a crazy person. Even rearranges stuff like once a week around the house. Moving furniture around, cleaning etc...

Anywaysss... So we have taken E and did powder several times already. I seem to always want to talk and dance, or move around. He, on the other hand stays quiet, to himself, not doing anything, and can literally fall asleep on it. We don't do drugs in public places, for us it ruins it. We are always chilling at home, blasting music.

I am left alone on the high, and ruins it because I seem to get very frustrated

I fee like my bf is not a good "drug partner" :( It really sucks, because I love how we are both into it and still functioning adults. But I feel that is always a waste of money and drugs.. Is not fun being left alone on a high like that.
Has anyone experience this, or recommendations ?
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 14:29:26 EST 1TDrvn9H No.227003 Reply
I'm exactly like ur bf in this case as I'm also very outgoing, infinite amount of energy and my brain also seem to fire at a really rapid rate but when I'm rolling, I kinda just wanna shut up, post up under a blanket and just close my eyes. If I don't it can actually turn dysphoric rather quickly. And it always brothers me cus ppl are like "r u OK?????"
And it's like yes I'm a million bucks rn but that peace is so fragile and can get disuppted by literally no stimuli at all.

Me and my first gf had the exact same situation ur describing and there was nothing that could be done about it.
But yeah it srsly seems like u either want to conform him to ur ways or like break up with him just cus u don't get the same effects and if that's true u a straight up hoe.
>>
Graham Pinkincocke - Tue, 16 Jul 2019 14:42:22 EST fNA25X75 No.227004 Reply
>>227003
LOL LOL!
I am not gonna break up with him over drugs. That's just psychotic.
I just wanted to get insight if other people have experience the same.

Yea he doesnt want to talk and just go to sleep basically. I guess there's nothing to do.
>>
Edwin Devingsatch - Sat, 20 Jul 2019 11:15:13 EST eDvq+tUe No.227010 Reply
>>227000
>Yo, this has also happened to me and sometimes my girl. We found out that we get really lazy/depressed/no-party-moody when we don't reach a certain threshold of being high. Is ur bf really rolling when it happens? maybe try a little more next time, this always worked for us. good luck
>>
Jenny Wovingforth - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 07:35:37 EST 2LCvYhCE No.227011 Reply
It's almost as though stimulant drugs have different effects on people with low attention spans. Hey OP why don't you tell the medical community about this, it could be a breakthrough for ADD patients.
>>
Archie Buttingfag - Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:04:09 EST xEKB2/5/ No.227014 Reply
>>227000
I am in the same boat as your boyfriend. I can't do any type of MDMA anymore without being glued to my seat and just sitting there melting as the holographic butterflies float in and out of my vision. The thought of being able to walk around is beyond me, let alone dance all night when I'm on mdma. I always thought it was me being a beginner but as the years went on and I got the same experience every time I realized it's not my drug. My advice? Switch to a drug you both can enjoy. I ran I to this issue with an ex and when we stopped the mdma and switched over to mushrooms, we began to bond quite a bit more and had much more meaningful connections.

Your boyfriend isn't a bad drug partner, he's just extremely sensitive to MDMA. Find a different vehicle of release/bonding
>>
Barnaby Drublingston - Wed, 31 Jul 2019 20:10:53 EST 8OX3tQTm No.227038 Reply
>>227015
lol yeah this

there is more than one drug out there, no lie

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.