Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Give an autist ecstasy and?

- Fri, 02 Aug 2019 19:54:05 EST l43OPYVW No.227042
File: 1564790045021.jpg -(285880B / 279.18KB, 473x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Give an autist ecstasy and?
I've made some very good friends on ecstasy and I'm usually incredibly shy, I don't think I'm enthusiastic but hey you never know.

Made me think though, is there a greater application for certain people to become better after doing mdma?
>>
Charlotte Figgledock - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:54:46 EST nGczRLdT No.227055 Reply
>>227042
MDMA removes a lot of stress and anxiety from your thoughts. I have seen and experienced fucked up stupid shit on mdma that to this day I have no negative feelings remembering bc what I felt about it on mdma stuck with me. I think mdma in a relaxed private setting with a lot of conversation is amazing at building relationships
>>
Rebecca Cocklematch - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:07:53 EST u+/gLRVY No.227057 Reply
>>227042
don't be fooled OP, the same people who tell they love you when high will talk shit about you once drugs wear off. As you gain more experience you will learn to just ignore whatever people are saying on molly and just have fun. I too thought it will be a magical cure for my anxiety, depression and shyness but it ain't that simple. Months of therapy and SSRI treatment were much more helpful for me. M is something I do just to enjoy music, dance and talk on some lighthearted topics with friends.
>>
James Serrydock - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 15:18:44 EST evRCGhLZ No.227061 Reply
>>227057
to a certain extent this but also

I found drugs and MDMA in particular made me way more open with people. I haven't done drugs in literal years apart from weed very rarely, but the experience of allowing yourself to be free allows you to do it sober. I now dance to music, which I never did before, I tend to allow myself to be more open to giving and receiving compliments without it feeling weird, and I never regret the bonding and friendships I made with MD. Yeah there's some fake ones, but at the end of the day I still made more friends than I ever would have done before and now I can enjoy their presence and party sober.

Just make sure you don't believe MDMA is a cure for social anxiety, otherwise you may start to feel it's "necessary" to have a good time.
>>
Nigel Worthingspear - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:21:28 EST bVYiXtJC No.227063 Reply
I see this sort of question all the time about enthusiasm and various drugs. Here's the thing, you should be very wary of thinking that enthusiasm is something you need to medicate. In reality, the best thing anyone can do for their brain in the long term is avoid drugs altogether. It's great that you made good friends on mdma, but if you're becoming reliant on molly for social confidence you are very vulnerable to become depedent. MDMA abuse is actually very harmful to your brain, as most of us are aware, and any lasting changes in your neurophysiology will likely make things worse rather than better. Just for your quality of life in general if not specifically exacerbating the perceived negatives of the enthusiastic mind.
>>
Nigel Worthingspear - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:23:16 EST bVYiXtJC No.227064 Reply
>>227063
Is this a cat planet or did I do that? lol nb. that's awesome tho!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.