Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Ok what did I just take?

- Sat, 03 Aug 2019 07:08:26 EST 440kpBQp No.227043
File: 1564830506604.jpg -(139736B / 136.46KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ok what did I just take?
Ok so in the past I've taken a lot of MDMA, analogues, hard drug, RCs, fucking everything. I haven't done anything in like 1- 2 years though, like just drinking and smoking, so when I came across some "molly" that my friend confiscated at a club I was really hesitent to try it. It was a slightly brownish crystal in a capsule and having had lots of good rock from overseas in the past, I knew what to expect and this looked good. I even tasted a bit to make sure and it just seemed like good molly.

It wasn't.

For the first hour, my body just got kind of hot, and now 2 hours after taking it I'm feeling something. It almost reminds me of like a very mild dissociative trip and I am only slightly stimulated. I'm also slightly euphoric but not it's not like an MDMA euphoria, it feels more like the euphoria I would get from an opiate. I feel more up than down but it's barely registering in either direction if I'm being honest.

I saved a small crystal from it just in-case I had an emergency and needed to show them what I took. That's what you're seeing in the image. My friend also has another cap she got from the same person although I can't take a picture of it at the moment. Each capsule was about 110mg of this crystal.

I know it's basically impossible to determine what something is without properly testing it, but I was wondering if anyone else had come across this substance in the southern US (or north). It looks and tastes almost exactly like molly but it is not. Do you guys have any clue what it is?
>>
Ebenezer Drepperdock - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:31:09 EST kU+4PORI No.227053 Reply
>>227043
Maybe a ket analogue or some form of PCP 3ho maybe I'd need more to go on tho
>>
Albert Crirringlock - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 08:59:36 EST BQygtv3t No.227062 Reply
>>227043
What did it taste like? ketalogs as suggested earlier in thread would taste salty and somewhat alkaline, mdma itself should taste ultra bitter in a sharp salty way.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.