Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Weird MDMA after effects

- Sat, 14 Dec 2019 00:27:59 EST jXoLozCe No.227265
File: 1576301279697.gif -(569473B / 556.13KB, 506x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Weird MDMA after effects
So a few days ago over the course of about 24 hours I took ~1 gram of MDMA. I know this might be a retarded amount and by the last couple of doses I barely felt it, but now I'm having the weird pulses at random times, usually about once or twice every minute that feels like a tiny orgasm at the base of my skull. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I honestly wouldn't be massively disappointed if this stayed around, but should I be worried? The day after my last dose I also vomited a couple of times if that means anything which isn't something that's ever happened to me on MDMA before.
>>
Phyllis Meddlewill - Sat, 14 Dec 2019 04:23:31 EST aW9yc1TF No.227267 Reply
>>227265
Yeah, that kind of dose must be very neurotoxic and no wonder you puked. From the symptoms you describe I can only think of brain zaps. I suggest you take a long break from MDMA and hope you still have some magic left when you next time dose.

I suffered from brain zaps when I took too much 5-aPB in short period of time. The zaps lasted about 3-5 days, IIRC. You should be good, but I would contact doctor if the zaps went longer than a week.
>>
Albert Fanwell - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 01:40:22 EST mBcEqLgv No.227270 Reply
>>227265
Brain zaps happen when you go off Zoloft (they lasted about 2 weeks for me). It is strange, but I don't think they cause excessive brain damage. I still got a chemE degree afterwards.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.