Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kava Kava and Kratom for the comedown

- Wed, 06 May 2020 13:10:53 EST JQ89dJ3o No.227464
File: 1588785053723.jpg -(239383B / 233.77KB, 600x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Kava Kava and Kratom for the comedown
I'll probably be getting a little MDMA soon from a friend for the first time in years and I want to candy flip with it, because I have a large amount of LSD and why not.

The last and only time I ever rolled years ago I remember the comedown wasn't that fun, so I'd like to mitigate it with some Kava Kava and Kratom I have, and I'm not too familiar with drug interactions with MDMA, and I've gotten some conflicting answers online. it seems like it should be ok but I dont know for sure, have any of yall tried it or know any more?
>>
Cyril Nemmlenut - Wed, 06 May 2020 14:34:35 EST JQ89dJ3o No.227465 Reply
1588790075723.jpg -(81860B / 79.94KB, 570x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>227464
oh right, if anyone has any advice on candyflipping in general it would be appreciated. I would assume I take the acid first since it lasts longer, but how long should I wait to take the MDMA? I plan on longboarding/dancing/maybe cuddling with a friend who's just taking LSD, does this sound ok? It's more or less what I do on my acid trips but I dont know how the MDMA is gonna change it, besides probably make me more stimulated and empathic.

I'm also not sure how much acid to take, I'm probably getting around 100-150mg MDMA, and I have more than 70 150ug tabs. I'm thinking maybe 1 and a half or 2 tabs. I also have around 5 grams of mushrooms if I felt like putting any of that into a tea and adding that to the equation, but I dunno if I should do that. I have a good head on my shoulders and I can usually handle intense psychedelic experiences pretty well, but I'd rather just have a good insightful time rather than be overwhelmed and confused this trip.

sorry if they're dumb questions I dont know really anyone IRL who rolls or anything.
>>
Priscilla Fuckingworth - Thu, 07 May 2020 18:22:29 EST RUwBqmqP No.227466 Reply
>>227465
the first and only time i took mdma, i was at a small music festival and i was also drinking and chain smoking. to mitigate the effects of the comedown i drank a cup of coffee. basically as soon as i started feeling less energized. this carried me the rest of the way through the night and i was able to perform with my band at a small house show and then stay up for like another 2 hours lol.
tl;dr: drink coffee once you start feeling yourself come down
>>
Basil Simmleville - Fri, 08 May 2020 04:08:40 EST 0XVRgVlD No.227467 Reply
>>227465
i think if you did that youd get high
advice for taking multiple drugs, time it so you are not coming donw on mdma while you are tripping still sounds nasty take acid first then at peak take meth err i mean mdma

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.