Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 20)
Postectomy (Circumcision) Infection? by Amil Ledgeworth - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:14:55 EST ID:h4eqH8+W No.55656 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1543346095691.jpg -(26838B / 26.21KB, 428x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 26838
Context: I'm 21 and I did a postectomy (circumcision) a week ago and for a while I haven't felt any strong pain as the first 3 days prior, so I thought I was recovering fine, but something happened on the second day: a stitch fell, the one located on the base of the frenulum (pic related), so the skin and "meat" weren't exatcly glued enough to be safe for the stitch to fell/be removed. I was putting Collagenase inside this "hole" because that's the ointment to accelerate the healing process (at least that's what I was taught) and weren't given any instructions for this specific case.
Fast forward one week, it's in this state: the yellow-ish "meat" is taking control of the area - it was already yellow-ish before but I was said that was normal on the first week (as some black spots), that it would be gone in 2 to 3 weeks but now it looks... worse.
Is it infected? I don't feel pain neither odour from this area, so if it is indeed infected I was planning to go to the hospital ASAP.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a little nervous about this, not knowing is scary as hell.

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.