Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Urinary Tract Infection Ignore Report Reply
Reuben Nocklebon - Thu, 16 May 2019 07:14:01 EST ID:pALhX+qO No.55768
File: 1558005241612.jpg -(3927B / 3.83KB, 309x163) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3927
You ever have a UTI so severe that even so much as looking at a toilet causes your bladder to collapse with the force of a neutron star and you have to piss RIGHTNOWNOWNOW, and you just manage to get your dick out in time before a stream of condensed agony floods out with you unable to stop it and you're trying very hard not to shriek as your dick lights on fire from the inside because it's fucking three o'clock in the morning?

Anyone?

I'll continue. I like some pain with my sex, which is how I got in this mess in the first place. a fun session of sounding which is normally fine but I didn't take the time to properly sterilize my equipment first so after I pee, I'm turned on but my ureter is still so bacteria-laden that jerking off feels like broken glass inside my dick and that's TOO painful to be fun and I can't get release.

I've got blue balls and plasma piss. 0/10 combo, would not recommend.

I basically went and saw a doctor the second I felt something amiss and I'm on some pretty heavy duty antibiotics, but got dam am I miserable as fuck right now.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
>>
Fanny Fendlesock - Sat, 18 May 2019 04:47:56 EST ID:dTi7FwVC No.55773 Ignore Report Reply
>>55768
Did they give you pyridium? Take some pyridium. I also suggest drinking gallons of water and cranberry juice and pissing as continually as you can. Like in the shower. Drink the fucking shower water and piss it out. It's gross but I swear it does give you some relief.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.