Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Mucus in my stool

- Mon, 18 Apr 2016 21:54:39 EST 0VoOU4Ma No.54023
File: 1461030879936.jpg -(1865041B / 1.78MB, 4160x2340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Mucus in my stool
Recently ive been plugging a lot of 3meopcp since i got it. Havent been the most sterile or safe with it. In yhe last few days ive been finding it hard to poop most of the time and often times i get mucus in my poop like in the picture. I do have very slight discomfort in my stomach and bladder regions as well but its not horrible. What could it possibly be? I cant really see a doctor right now so please dont recommend it even though I know its the best option if available. Has this happened to anyone else? Can i let it pass on its own? How worrried shoyld i really be?
>>
John Sirringnotch - Sun, 24 Apr 2016 01:38:18 EST uLyjavZh No.54027 Reply
thats pretty gross op. still happening?
>>
Henry Sengerlatch - Mon, 25 Apr 2016 19:27:56 EST P3QBGM+r No.54029 Reply
>>54023
I find mucus in my stool often, even when I haven't eaten my boogers in a while. I think it's normal, bro. You're good.
>>
Molly Honeyhall - Thu, 05 May 2016 14:13:38 EST ijkBzM99 No.54063 Reply
1462472018776.jpg -(90320B / 88.20KB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54023
Do you experience constipation?
Colon secretes more mucus because of constipation, ulcers or rotting dispeption.
>>
Cyril Fidgeshaw - Mon, 09 May 2016 23:19:31 EST oF3bOWEj No.54074 Reply
Had any other symptoms? Nausea? Do you pee normally? I suggest you start living a healthy life for a few days, with better diet, more fibber, water, to help your intestins. And don't do that 3meopcp thing, whatever the fuck that is, if you think that is what is causing the symptoms. And see if you get better. If you don't, I suggest doctor.
Also, if there's fever, or the pain increases, I have some bad news for your wallet, you gotta see a doctor if you wanna tell the tale.
>>
Augustus Tootville - Tue, 10 May 2016 07:50:43 EST yK6iSoPH No.54075 Reply
mucus is a typical response to the irritation of anal canal
it is very likely plugging is causing this
stop plugging for a few days and avoid doing it so often in the future
>>
Angus Murdham - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 14:31:26 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55612 Reply
The Great Barrier Reef is home to some of the most spectacular coconut plantations in the world, and the oil they produce has been found to be able to cure almost 57,5% of all ailments one would go to a hospital for help with! The oil is worth more than gold to the people who know the secret technique of using it. Clinical studies have proven it can even regenerate complex organs like eyes if the treatment plan is strictly adhered to (this particular discovery won a Nobel prize). I wrote a published paper myself on a technique used in situations very similar to yours. I've analysed your photo and decided I'd like to help you as I don't think it will pass on its own. I advise in your case to purchase a 1kg glass jar of 100% organic certified coconut oil and use an enema kit to deposit the entire contents directly into your rectum, then use a stainless steel spoon to hold it all in. Use a teaspoon or tablespoon depending on the size of your sphincter. You'll have to push quite hard against your Anus for 45minutes as peristalsis will begin almost immediately. Just before you expel the contents and experience the Heavenly relief, give your butthole a little loving rub with the back of the spoon. This last part is THE SECRET to curing yourself of your distasteful mucus problem.
You may experience a little weight gain but it's a small price to pay if you want to continue plugging that stuff up your ass, don't you think?
Good luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.