Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Fuck, had a tooth removed!

- Thu, 14 Jul 2016 01:00:40 EST yw2pWV+y No.54287
File: 1468472440941.jpg -(311333B / 304.04KB, 1080x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fuck, had a tooth removed!
So, I copped a pretty nasty hook to the jaw a while ago and some of my second molar chipped away.. Due to personal management issues I took some time to confront this and it naturally broke down more. I never felt any pain, and my other teeth are fine, so I didn't confront it until today. It was discovered by x-ray that the damage was so deep that an expensive root canal wouldn't be likely to save it, so I had it pulled.

I realise the complications that come with removing a molar with neighboring teeth, so I want to have an implant installed soon. It would be about 4.5 - 5k in my country, but I'm considering going to the Philippines. I hear good things, incl. the cost. My girlfriend is from there and wants to go back next year.. Any advice?
>>
Charles Piddlebare - Thu, 14 Jul 2016 02:20:26 EST 7a/GUzCH No.54288 Reply
it will be more challenging, because you will need someone who speaks mandarin, but probably the highest quality/cost ratio you can access: taiwan
>>
Angus Murdham - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 22:19:44 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55602 Reply
>>54287
Grow a new one with the new fad from England. Order the large anal/stirrup kit, comprising 10kg jar pure organic coconut oil with the tablespoon (not the teaspoon one) and a set of plastic and rope stirups. You can choose stainless steel spoons or highly Polish stainless steel spoons for quicker results . Take 250g of the high quality oil, and slowly spoon it inside yourself rectally. This restores the ingredients, like calcium and enamel, that you'll need to regrow the tooth. As you know, they take a long time to grow in, and the treatment is quite long at 40 days but you mustn't give up halfway through or you'll die. Don't let this put you off, the experience is quite pleasant once you get used to it, you may even find yourself looking forward to putting your legs up in the stirrups each night, like women do when they have the pelvic gyno inspection thing done. Plus you'll be able to eat properly again, and not Spit meat bits out when you talk to people in the street.
Good luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.