Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

burning pain in hands and weak wrists

- Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:22:05 EST M82kuhz8 No.54314
File: 1469121725174.jpg -(373099B / 364.35KB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. burning pain in hands and weak wrists
i have a constant burning pain throughout both of my hands(& fingers). my wrists are also very weak ( i can barely use a computer for 10 minutes before they start burning). i've been to a neurologist and he says my nerves are "pristine", so its not carpal tunnel or ulnar nerve syndrome or anything. there is no discoloration or swelling. i have been resting my hands as much as possible for about a month (no video games, minimal work, mostly just TV) and have seen little to no improvement.

anyone have any ideas?
>>
Jarvis Clemmerpudge - Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:22:44 EST M82kuhz8 No.54315 Reply
>>54314
forgot to say, the burning in my hands seems to get worse with prolonged standing, or lying on my back.
>>
Charles Gegglegold - Thu, 21 Jul 2016 21:53:46 EST 9QAGrelL No.54321 Reply
tight forearm muscles. no, really. do wrist stretches every day for 1 week and you will see improvement
>>
Martha Cettingspear - Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:57:35 EST cbjyU/lT No.54327 Reply
Masturbating too much??
>>
Molly Blackman - Sun, 24 Jul 2016 01:12:56 EST tmvx/ci+ No.54338 Reply
>>54315
Age, gender, occupation, hobbies/sports, relevant familiar history, other conditions/ other affected territories?
Comes to my mind inclusion body myositis (very rare), or some neuropathic stuff, but the bilateral distal symmetrical distribution with bought motor and sensitive affectation... well I'll check some books tomorrow to see what could it be. Any other relevant information could help.
>>
Fuck Soddlehall - Sun, 24 Jul 2016 13:46:59 EST M82kuhz8 No.54340 Reply
>>54338
26, male, driving a delivery truck(and carrying a few loads around but its usually just ~10 cold pizzas so nothing super heavy). all i really do otherwise is use the internet and play videogames. ive had back problems in my lower and upper back since high school. i dont get enough exercise and have terrible posture because of the back pain, but ive been doing 45 minutes of body weight exercise every other day since after this hand pain started about a month ago. i also switched from smoking weed to vaping at that time. i stay high most of the time because of said back pain.

ive had chronic fatigue since i was in junior high without a known cause. i have also had digestive issues with no known cause for several years.

neurologist thinks its an RSI but the fact that posture affects it, and that it occured simultaneously in both hands makes me think otherwise. my chiropractor suspects thoracic outlet problems due to poor posture. he also suggested i take vitamin B supplements which i have been doing but they didnt help.

i recently had a fasting blood test and urinalysis and both came back totally normal in all ways.

hope this helps and thanks
>>
Fuck Derryhene - Sun, 31 Jul 2016 02:22:09 EST LbauZ65d No.54360 Reply
did you even try wrist stretches, faggot?
>>
Cyril Drorrylune - Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:25:31 EST M82kuhz8 No.54425 Reply
>>54403
my neck is a little bit but not enough to make any physical therapists concerned

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.