Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

butt danger, back angst, leg panic

- Mon, 15 Aug 2016 05:44:49 EST zgqyrGtr No.54392
File: 1471254289013.jpg -(50891B / 49.70KB, 500x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. butt danger, back angst, leg panic
>sitting kills you
>even if you're otherwise physcially active
>but you more than likely earn a living while sitting

What do? Slavsquat? Wikipedia claims prolonged squatting isn't good either, since you get knee problems and some nerve compression in the hamstrings (I think). Standing obviously isn't it either, I hear all about side-effects of doing that all day. Walking makes precision go down, so you can't do anything that requires it, like tablets... Kneeling will fuck you up, too, I hear.

So what does one do? Do you ideally buy a standing chair, a kneelchair, a threadmill, an adjustable desk and still use the normal one by rotating between all of the positions?

What about kegels, hemohrroids etc.? I hear squat shittin' is the way to go? How do you call that thing you put on top of a normal toilet? How do you train the pelvis floor, I read somewhere that doing standard kegels will actually harm you long term. I see people use that donut pillow when they get the 'roids - is that healthy long term? I've seen some Mexican/S. American saddles that had a hole under the rider's ass - that makes it look like it'd be okay to sit like that, but then I hear toilet bowls fuck you up in part by letting your guts press down on a hanging p. floor while you're relaxed... So this is helpful only when riding I guess?

And what was that about some kind of infection developing below your tailbone that you can't get rid of once you get it? You're supposed to shave there to avoid it, right? Anything else? This one condition is something I really would like to avoid.
>>
Charlotte Tootwater - Mon, 15 Aug 2016 22:37:40 EST z4Nfqeju No.54396 Reply
get a standing desk, or a job where u dont sit
>>
Thomas Shittingcocke - Wed, 17 Aug 2016 14:26:10 EST fxY8Sj6e No.54398 Reply
>>54396

Standing for long periods of time is not healthy, bruh
>>
Ian Buttingbane - Thu, 18 Aug 2016 10:53:50 EST JMk894ED No.54400 Reply
Don't avoid sitting but rather have some compensation. Make pauses with standing, walking, stretches etc. and do enough sport in your free time.

The problem mostly appears if people sit at work, sit at home and avoid physical activity. Combine this with a bad diet and your are essentially crippling yourself in slow-motion.
>>
Nicholas Briblingson - Fri, 19 Aug 2016 12:05:53 EST fxY8Sj6e No.54404 Reply
>>54400

>don't avoid sitting

why?

>just train

but that's wrong, it won't offset long periods of sitting down
>>
Emma Dartgold - Sun, 21 Aug 2016 06:40:34 EST NBjAZ7qL No.54410 Reply
1471776034848.jpg -(84091B / 82.12KB, 640x429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54400
This, it takes actually using your body in a moderate controlled fashion to improve things like joint strength and bone density. Shit wears out when you get old, but you can go through life in decent health if you just use and cultivate your body.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.