Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Trouble peeing

- Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:32:04 EST krFhTrRl No.54424
File: 1471973524006.gif -(1005690B / 982.12KB, 500x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Trouble peeing
When I do opiates (pst mostly) I have a really hard time peeing, it doesn't hurt or anything, it just won't come out no matter how bad I have to go, I've read this is a relatively common thing that happens.

The only thing that helps is this very weird method I accidentally learned. If I put the stream of water from a shower head on a certain spot just above my dick hole, I get this super weird sensation and it forces me to pee.

So I basically have two questions:

1.) What is this sensation that forces me to pee and why does it happen?

2.) What are some less involved methods to help me pee when I'm on opiates? (I've tried trickling water noises, putting my hands under various temperatures of water, and just pressing my bladder area, none of these have helped)
>>
Fanny Brubblewudge - Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:28:10 EST 7jnfTKWn No.54479 Reply
stick a finger in your bellybutton and press hard toward your spine.
>>
Shitting Buvinglit - Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:48:33 EST 0THamHkj No.54493 Reply
1474404513964.jpg -(63582B / 62.09KB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I pee by the trickle sounds, or letting warm/hot water run over my hand. Seems these don't work for you. I have been prescribed opiates and used a lot in a short amount of time, so I know what you're talking about - it is frustrating. Is it not also with your poopoo? Constipation sucks!

Your weird method is worth looking into for me, as I struggle to pee a lot for no reason at all it seems. So, thanks.

I can't answer your questions, but I can't empathize! Feel glad you found some way of peeing. It may be the hot water effect that seems to work for most people, but you're focusing it on a very nerve-y area and so the dullness that opiates are giving you is breached? That is totally off-the-wall garbage theory from my head, but there you are.

Also, I find it hard to pee when I am frustrated or thinking rapidly. Opiates tend to energize me, so I do think differently on them. Pay attention to your thoughts, it might be that your body is overwhelmed by the shower spray and so it pees regardless of the pee thoughtblocks.

More theories out of my asshole, which struggles to poopoo at times, but not today. I'm shitting all over your thread.

Have a nice day. I hope you pee whenever and wherever you want today.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.