Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Getting my Records

- Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:31:36 EST ljtyfMGq No.54442
File: 1472164296031.jpg -(99198B / 96.87KB, 726x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Getting my Records
Does the US govt have some kind of central psychiatric/medical record on me? Or is it rather scattered across every place you go to in their own database.

If I wanted to jump through the hoops, would I be able to request this personal record? If so, from who? How?

This /med/ group of stoners has usually failed me in the past, but we'll see.
>>
Esther Gimmerpick - Sat, 27 Aug 2016 04:51:06 EST WB9eSorg No.54446 Reply
>>54442
Note, I should be sleeping but I'll try to help.
If you have been prescribed scheduled drugs, say codiene there is the PDMP prescription drug management program. Not doctors but pharmacies report all narcotics to this, it is the law. Doctors have to have a DEA approval and # to prescribe these drugs but can also participate in the program. Doctors can access info to all narcotics prescribed. Stuff like antibiotics are not in this database.

Doctors and the netwrok they belong to if any can share info if you sign something letting your info be made availabll upon request of medical doctors. But not the general public, or doctos office secretaries,, etc.

I'' try to find a few examples later if wanted. In short you have privacy protection rights, but hospitals and such can share info between doctors from what I have seen. If you wanted info, like a hospital stay you would have to request from the hospital, or the healthcare network the hospital is affiliated with. As well as doctors.

Let anybody here know if you have more questions if I didn't really help cover what you need.
>>
Charles Grandfuck - Sat, 27 Aug 2016 20:44:55 EST ljtyfMGq No.54447 Reply
>>54446
Okay. Im going to ask my doctor about it next time I see him, see if I can pull some long record.

What about things like psychiatry when I was like 7? No idea who/where that was. Is that saved on a record of me somewhere? I want more info on that.
>>
Doris Turveyshit - Sun, 04 Sep 2016 21:34:12 EST Rcc6zzY+ No.54465 Reply
>>54447
So I asked my doctor and they said you'd have to just request it from the specific place. They said there isn't one big record of me.

Which is a shame because I want records from my therapy visits from when I was 7. Hows a guy even supposed to begin there?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.