Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

acute pancreatitis

- Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:10:53 EST B/4xWBGk No.54490
File: 1474308653987.jpg -(40606B / 39.65KB, 781x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. acute pancreatitis
Does anyone have experience with acute pancreatitis? I think I may be experiencing it now after a particularly heavy weekend of binge drinking. I can still eat here and there and am drinking water, but I have nausea and severe pain in my lower left stomach / radiating to my back. I probably will have to give up drinking for good. Really don't want to go to the hospital yet though. Anyone experience anything similar
or can offer some advice?
>>
Edwin Piblingfuck - Thu, 29 Sep 2016 23:42:22 EST HqM4X6HA No.54521 Reply
>>54490
Get some blood work done. I think it's called lipase, my last was waay high.
Previous it had been high to different degrees. Previous to this after not drinking
for a few months it went back to normal, high but normal levels.

My doctor was very happy. My last was highest it has ever been after non-stop drinking and my liver was inflamed according to tests which only once it was barely elevated. So going to a GI doctor.

The pancreas is responsible for breaking down fatty foods in the lower intestines. Responsible for releasing something that breaks these down and keeping the lower intestines I guess hydrated.

So in most levels can go up and down, drinking the liver isn't necessarily the target
or over-consumption. But the slight, or worse pain and back pain is a sure sign
that alcohol is the culprit.

SOme do not notice or realize the back pain is relater to an angry pancreas.

Seek blood tests from a regular doctor or a GI office. The ducts that supply the enzymes for the lower intestines can fail in different ways and can be hazardous.

SO seek a doctor to run these blood tests, takes a moment to get blood samples and I have always got my results back the next day like clockwork.
>>
Basil Baddleshaw - Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:57:31 EST ljtyfMGq No.54522 Reply
>>54521
It's too bad you have to pay a $25 copay AND the blood test fee.
>>
Nathaniel Greenfield - Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:42:38 EST ofeKnP/d No.54531 Reply
>>54522
Yea, having medicaid if not on another plan is a very worthwhile pursuit. Two dollar co-pays, followups are generally no fee, flu tenacious shots. Ongoing treatments with other doctors, ER visits cost nothing? Surgery, hopefully never needed seem to have a 2 dollar co-pay if even that, at a hospital. Blood work part of the $2dolar co-pay.
Prescriptions one dollar. If one has no insurance seek medicaid if you don't make enough money per their guidelines.

Basically medicaid kicks in almost immediately when you apply. Seek a primary care physician, family care practices
as generally more personable I guess.

Just apply for it if you don't make enough money per their guidelines. A 10,000 dollar hospital stay may just cost 2 3 dollars as well ongoing after care included with the initial co-pay.
>>
Nathaniel Greenfield - Tue, 04 Oct 2016 01:48:44 EST ofeKnP/d No.54532 Reply
>>54490
It causes too many negative changes of usual body functions in basically every way.
The heart can take a real toll, and that is constantly beating. We need that to be the
best that it can be.

It just messes with everything. Sometimes people feel OK again, and jump right
back into the hazardous situations with alcohol. And the same issues happen
over an d over.

Do quit, it serves no real purpose.

Good Luck.
>>
Ebenezer Chimmerstock - Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:23:40 EST 47AipvbZ No.54562 Reply
>>54490
Get drunk again, feel shakes, get medication. Go to hospital er, m,ake sure to get blood work results Get blood results, That would measure the pancreas. Mine is high ATM. Alcohol is the likely cause. Well it i.
One could keep drinking and never feel this, bit it id still there.

Alcohol is a waste of time, health, basically everything if one drinks a lot.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.