Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Shoulder

- Sun, 25 Sep 2016 03:16:37 EST 2jK6qKAY No.54507
File: 1474787797567.jpg -(19951B / 19.48KB, 330x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Shoulder
A few years ago, I hurt my shoulder while lifting weights. The pain wasn't that severe, and it eventually subsided. Occasionally when I'd exercise I'd have some discomfort. Recently I've started swimming a few times a week. Now I have constant discomfort in the lower part of my shoulder blade and occasional popping near the shoulder itself (where the arm connects to the chest)
I've done a little digging and it may require therapy or surgery, neither of which I can afford.

What is the likely problem?
What can I do about it?
>>
Eugene Nugglefedge - Sun, 25 Sep 2016 21:01:17 EST 7KKuP6XT No.54512 Reply
Get your gf to massage it
>>
Priscilla Gollymeg - Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:06:02 EST i2CQkwQ5 No.54514 Reply
>>54507
Shoulder injuries are the most common sports injuries. Here is what you must do.

Rest your arm until the pain subsides completely (do stuff with other arm, everything, even opening doors). Do not swim or do any sports at all in the meantime. Should take a few weeks (2-4), be patient. Massage with ice entire shoulder area (shoulder, blade, area in front about the same size and shape as the blade) three times a day for ten minutes. Wrap in something warm afterwards for a while. In the last week or two, do arm stretching exercises.

In the future, never ever work out / do sports before doing warming up exercises first, and never ever finish working out / do sports without doing stretching out exercises after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without skipping steps. Without rushing them. I cannot emphasize enough how important they are for keeping you from injuring yourself with sport.

This is important stuff. Follow it to the T, or you risk to render yourself being unable to do much more mundane things than swim for the rest of your life.
>>
Phineas Bonkinsadge - Mon, 26 Sep 2016 02:24:55 EST ikGTrOLX No.54515 Reply
>>54514

yep, im in pt school and this is p. much correct

ya either got a sprain or a strain op, just listen to priscilla here and you'll be good. don't be the typical athlete fucktard and grind your body into the dust, take the time off to heal.

or don't, its your body, whatever
>>
Phyllis Mumblenune - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 08:00:42 EST p1JotNWx No.54740 Reply
>>54507
You can try to put a hot/warm bag on the hurting area. The heat will "soften up" your muscles which can heal small defects in the tissue for instance lightly knotted tissue.
It's a cheap solution, else try get a friend or family member to massage you but remember they should never massage on your bones.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.