Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Is throat cancer possible and should I speak more with my doc?

- Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:57:36 EST LOYVHEiv No.54523
File: 1475261856751.jpg -(7667B / 7.49KB, 256x193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Is throat cancer possible and should I speak more with my doc?
I'm not sure but with how I feel I am genuinely worried. I got a blood test not long ago for something entirely different and they found my white cells were a good bit higher than normal. They also noted my heart was going somewhat faster than usual but also irregular.

Then it hit me, years now I've been having constant pain in my back, feeling fatigued and weak however my sleep pattern was arranged. My throat hurts mild most the time but can feel like it's burning. The damn thing always feels constricted and I have to keep swallowing but it takes forever to swallow, like sometimes I choke trying to down it. There's a lot of mucus my voice has gotten dramatically deeper. Worse still I'm losing weight faster than I've seen myself before and I cough all the time.

I've been smoking tobacco since 16, weed since 17, drank from 12 till I hit 21 and quit. From 16 till 18 I snorted a fuckload of amphetamine, methylphenidate and sometimes cocaine. I've abused a fair amount of codeine, opium and ibuprofen / paracetamol. Stopped smoking cigarettes at 21 as well but I still mix tobacco into my weed at a 50/50 ratio. Have abused ether, DPH and DXM but not in large amounts.

So should I go speak more with my doc, is it likely what I think, similar or not at all?
>>
LordByrne - Sun, 02 Oct 2016 04:08:12 EST LOYVHEiv No.54526 Reply
>>54523
Nothing? I mean I know it seems obvious but I just find it hard to believe yet can't stop worrying.

Shit man I may have been doing shit for around 6 - 7 years now but I'm only 22 is it really something I should seriously consider or am I being a hypochondriac?

It might sound simple to just go to the doc, but I don't want to waste their time if it is nothing, I don't want to seem like an idiot or say too much I shouldn't and I'm fine but forget going to that doc again... you know?
>>
Alice Gicklebanks - Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:04:18 EST NBjAZ7qL No.54529 Reply
1475517858973.jpg -(993693B / 970.40KB, 2020x2610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54526
Go and get answers fool, best of luck.
>>
Nathaniel Greenfield - Mon, 03 Oct 2016 22:51:50 EST ofeKnP/d No.54530 Reply
>>54523
Ditch the weed for a while. See if you can get back your ability to swallow like you used to. May take two weeks. Could 'possibly' be something that needs antibiotics, a doctor if it persists longer. In all stay away from all drugs, even over the counter stuff as much as you can for the time being.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.