Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I have a cold...

- Sat, 15 Oct 2016 11:09:51 EST OMRfG0ie No.54563
File: 1476544191165.jpg -(20276B / 19.80KB, 295x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I have a cold...
And I've woken up with really bad eye mucus for the second morning in a row. I have to blindly navigate my way to the bathroom, grab a washcloth, wet it with warm water, and wipe my eyes a hundred times just to be able to see. And even then, I still won't get it all.

Why?! This hasn't happened to me during a cold/flu for 10+ years and the person that I think got me sick isn't dealing with this bullshit. Why is this cold different? And how do I prevent/treat it?
>>
Ian Shittingdale - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 21:57:17 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55619 Reply
1539827837718.jpg -(220181B / 215.02KB, 1600x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>54563
It's a little late for prevention if you're waking up blind.
It sounds like you have an irritated conjunctivava. The 'eye mucus' you are complaining about is dead bacteria cells and blood by-products. Do not contaminate your other eye with the infected gunk that is coming out of your other one. Luckily for you I know a 24hr cure. It involves dabbing coconut oil every 24mins for 24hrs onto your Anus with a cotton bud. You can purchase a kit, or may have the two items to hand already. Before we go any further, let’s go over some coconut oil biochemistry basics. Triglycerides (dietary fats) are made up of a glycerol backbone + 3 fatty acids. It’s the chemical structure of the majority of fatty acids (i.e., the number of double bonds, if any) in the triglyceride that dictates the classifications that humans created for them. This means applying coconut oil via a cotton tip to the Anus will cure your ailment quickly (even though it seems like an eye problem).
Thanks goodness the problem is not penis gunk each morning. Imagine washing that a hundred times!
Good luck.
>>
Rebecca Nebblestig - Thu, 18 Oct 2018 00:47:57 EST WCBFA8xj No.55621 Reply
>>54563
Maybe late but a good time to wash your bedding. Including comforters. I like to wear clother a second day, whatever. Wash dirty clothes. Vacuum your floors.
Maybe cover couch you use for a few days. I think dust kinda has something to do with this. Maybe dust some, keeping it from your eyes.

Not sure if a virus causes this, but if you use visiene make very sure not to touch your eyes with tip of applicator. Pharmacists, if you call them they usually will be happy to take a moment to explain things.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.