Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

unexperienced

- Wed, 02 Nov 2016 06:27:03 EST /Ttk4zqa No.54591
File: 1478082423754.jpg -(13187B / 12.88KB, 150x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. unexperienced
should I get a professional for a chemical peel or do it myself?
>>
Angus Murdham - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 15:57:00 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55615 Reply
>>54591
I am a beautician, and I say you can do it yourself at home with a small amount of coconut oil. A 5kg jar should be enough for your needs. Coconut oil, or copra oil, is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm which grows in the plantations of the Great Barrier Reef. You take a stainless steel tablespoon of 100% pure organic coconut oil at a time, and smear it all over your face using the back of the spoon. Spread around generously. Once you have covered your face and forehead completely, take the remainder of the jar and utilise in an enema at exactly 11.35pm at this time of year as it works in conjunction with the moon. Because of its high saturated fat content, it is slow to oxidize and, thus, resistant to rancidification whilst in your rectum. After 30mins of withholding, give your Anus a playful little tap or two with the stainless steel spoon, say 'open sesame' and expel. The tap is THE SECRET to the facial technique working properly! Remove excess oil from yourself, clean face thoroughly. Voila! You are now beautiful inside and out. You're welcome.
Good luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.