Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

CBD and psychedelics

- Thu, 22 Dec 2016 02:23:55 EST mXKmVToR No.54633
File: 1482391435723.jpg -(87117B / 85.08KB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. CBD and psychedelics
Can Cannabidiol (CBD) counter the effects of psychedelics? I'm doing anxiety treatment with it and I wanna know if I can still get high.
>>
William Chanderbire - Thu, 22 Dec 2016 15:23:29 EST 8w4/Y9mq No.54635 Reply
>>54633
Make sure to get real LSD, yes it will if anything would intensify LSDs effects.
ash on psy group.
>>
Anonymous - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 07:15:55 EST rdYlzmMs No.54739 Reply
>>54633
Cannabidiol has very inconsistent effects when combined with psychedelics. I would never advice trying cannabidiol with psychedelics if you aren't experienced.
I once took 1.5 grams of golden teachers, smoked some weed and suddenly I was launched into a 5 gram experience.
From the knowledge I've gained by reading other people's experiences. A relative big group of all bad trips happen when mixing weed and psychedelics.
>>
Ernest Drinkinlock - Fri, 03 Feb 2017 21:57:55 EST g69ys+yI No.54744 Reply
smoke bud as you're coming down from your trip, preferably not too much before.
>>
Phoebe Billingbury - Sat, 04 Feb 2017 12:51:16 EST XnZbKyJa No.54745 Reply
I have taken mushrooms a handful of times. The only time I smoked weed was once while coming down about ~12 hours after ingesting. I considered myself sobering up, but only in comparison to a full blown trip on an 1/8th of mushrooms.

The marijuana "recharged" my psychedelic trip and threw me into a very intense psychedelic-high. It was not like the trip I had earlier, or like any mushroom trip I had before. Maybe it is better to just recall what I remember:

I was sitting in a room with my friends, passing the pipe around. After a couple hits I began to feel very strange, coming into a intense body high and then having bizarre perceptions of reality. Everyone around me was moving in "frames", as though existence was played out through the eyes like stills in a reel that creates a movie. Everyone moved frame by frame and I was able to see and comprehend every single frame of moment. In a word, people were robots, jerking around in an unfathomable amount of different directions. Arms moved, muscles I never knew existed contracted and relaxed on every surface of the skin. I saw it all.

That may have been a very personal side effect, my own perception. I do not think at all that any one person's experience with THC and psychedelics will be the same. All I can say is that it launched me out of sobering up and into a very intense and mentally uncomfortable head trip. I do not recall if there were bodily sensations, but I am sure there were.

I do not know what CBD is, if it is somehow different from smoking Indica/Sativa. I don't know my weed too well.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.