Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Metal in eye

!owU3wSU682 - Wed, 25 Jan 2017 02:01:31 EST 0dj/Zd9F No.54719
File: 1485327691501.jpg -(86642B / 84.61KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Metal in eye
Any of you bastards ever get a tiny flake of metal in your eye? Did you get it removed or did it eventually wash out? Did you have any lasting problems?

I did yesterday and it's a bit worrying. Fortunately it didn't stab into the eyeball; it's just on the surface. I can't feel it most of the time, but I've heard that pain and redness can occur after you sleep and the metal has a chance to shift around and scrape along the eyeball. I'll go to the doctor if there's any irritation after I wake up.
>>
Molly Goodfoot - Wed, 25 Jan 2017 02:53:05 EST j4BuOIAN No.54723 Reply
>>54719
Yea, if it hurts or you can feel it, it may still be there, even if not your eye can be
scratched like crazy. Get some pain stuffs, save unused ones for later. if you
have something ibuprophen doesn't handle.

Yea, had something pretty sharp in my ete. Each time I moved my eye my eye would involentarilly jump around like crazy, making it worse and hurt from very bad to very extreme.

Went to er, the nurse was nice, very cute and comfortable to be 'mostly' alone with, as she was petty darn cool,,

OH anyway, she put drops in my eyes to numb them, instant no pain, then some drops to highlight foreign objects and see damage to the eyes. With a certain light, seemed kinda reddish? Anyway nothing was found but there were a few or some pretty deep scratches, and a lot of scratches going every which direction.

SO off I went with an annoying hospital horror movie looking eye patch that was metal guarding the eye and the stuffing to keep my eye, eyelids from coming in contact with anything. Said two weeks, (two weeks) eh,
after a two days it was soo annoying, 3 days took it off and it was like nothing ever damaged them.

Soo, good luck.
>>
Walter Grimstock - Thu, 26 Jan 2017 00:19:48 EST 6SKlprG7 No.54726 Reply
Twice. Once from welding and once from an angle grinder. Even with a face mask and eye wear. Goggles that seal around the eye are the only effective way to prevent it. Both FUCKING SUCKED. I didn't have to get either medically/surgically removed thank god but shit fucking sucks. I washed my eyes for about 20 minutes straight. Both were very small pieces and round so they came out.

Sleeping usually gets shit out of your eye but it can really fuck it up too. Not sure what to tell you broseph.
>>
KrazyKathinoneTribe !owU3wSU682 - Sat, 18 Feb 2017 23:40:35 EST Yegxjyam No.54755 Reply
>>54723
>>54726
Thanks guys; I forgot about this thread for a while. A coworker could see the metal in my lower eyelid and removed it easily the day after I made this thread. The irritation went away pretty fast with some eyedrops. A week later I mentioned it to the doctor at a routine checkup, he didn't see any scratches, and he said there's nothing to worry about as long the metal doesn't actually enter the eyeball.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.