Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

woke up in a wet bed near my GF

- Mon, 30 Jan 2017 03:20:06 EST OGgsOPCf No.54736
File: 1485764406752.jpg -(58031B / 56.67KB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. woke up in a wet bed near my GF
25yr old male here.
Never happened to me before
(besides when I was a kid).

Woke up in a wet bed today. GF took it considerably relaxed.

Embarrassed as fuck!

I know things like this can happen when there is a lot of stress in life.
But there is nothing major going on right now.
Feel pretty relaxed the whole time.

Do I need to look for a doc?

Is there any way to know this will happen again?

Any symptoms I need to look for?

I don't want to experience this ever again!
>>
Cedric Bardshit - Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:04:18 EST W65IpORT No.54737 Reply
If you pee in a dream you pee IRL. Try not to pee in your dreams anymore.
>>
Libbier Happier - Sun, 21 May 2017 18:15:58 EST OKCf70BM No.54959 Reply
1495404958421.jpg -(1160545B / 1.11MB, 1800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Polly Gindlegold - Sun, 21 May 2017 20:25:57 EST NXGJvihF No.54960 Reply
I did this after a couple beers and some promethazine as an adult :(
>>
Matilda Sacklehick - Mon, 22 May 2017 12:36:15 EST pk7Bjdih No.54965 Reply
>>54736

Are you on any medications for sleep? Did you drink alcohol?
>>
Shit Brookwater - Mon, 22 May 2017 20:10:59 EST YZzdD5Iz No.54966 Reply
no joke OP, i suggest doing some kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincters controlling your urine flow (males have 2). just try to start and stop your pissing mid-stream several times to build up those muscles. i know it may sound like bullshit but it's actually a successful remedy if kids have a bedwetting problem.
>>
Angus Murdham - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 22:57:22 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55603 Reply
>>54736
Ask your doctor to prescribe you the coconut oil and highly polished stainless steel teaspoon kit, pissy pants! The coconut oil is 100% organic and from fresh green coconuts, ie. not the old brown store bought ones. Get the 5kg glass jar if you can. The plastic jars leech chemicals. The instructions tell you to part your buttocks (you may need to wax the area first) and spread one heaped spoonful of coconut oil around your asshole and immediately rub yourself with the rear of the spoon. Gently, in a circular and oddly pleasant, massagey kind of way. You may find this becomes more pleasurable as the treatment continues, and finally intensely erotic by the end. You'll need to continue this application, stinkbomb, every morning and every night or you'll pee the bed like a naughty little boy, and more and more often, until you have no choice but to resort to adult diapers. Continue until the whole 5kg has been used. Your bladder will know if you cheat, and will shrivel up and tell your prostate to enlarge if the treatment on your asshole is neglected. Perhaps you can get your girlfriend (if she'll stay with you and support through this without laughing) to join in and add a new erotic vibe to your Sex life? She can even insert the handle if you find the idea sexy enough. This treatment is from England, home of the Finest Sheffield Steel. The coconuts are from The Great Barrier Reef or something.
It worked absolute wonders for me!
Good luck.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.