Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

BPD

- Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:14:18 EST r7KI6ak0 No.54738
File: 1485875658957.png -(231353B / 225.93KB, 605x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BPD
So my medical records have BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER in caps all over them and it often causes doctors to treat me badly. I have lupus and some other reasonably serious health problems and I feel that my mental health label has seriously interfered with treatment while helping me in pretty much no way whatsoever.

I pretty much agree that I have BPD but a less pejorative way of putting it would be that I have PTSD from a lifetime of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse. I don't even care if everyone is looking at me as a suicide risk--it's being preemptively and erroneously perceived as a liar that I'm worried about. Is there any way I can possibly change this diagnosis?
>>
Jarvis Panningbury - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 21:18:42 EST vDga7XIe No.54746 Reply
If you can, find where you somehow were diagnosed with this. Different people within the medical community have different ways of thinking. So find the source, likely their website has info to remove to restrict handling of personal info.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.