Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Chest pain for days after smoking

- Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:16:58 EST S5lST+6O No.54757
File: 1487816218120.jpg -(2413463B / 2.30MB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Chest pain for days after smoking
This is the third time I've experienced this. For two days now after a night of smoking weed from a bong and having some weird breathing and chest tightness issues, I've had some serious chest pain.

It's like a tightness and burning sensation mixed with the occasional sharp pain, but is only noticeable when I take a deep breath or with the vibrations of walking. I cannot take in a deep breath without feeling it.

This is not an everytime-I-smoke kind of thing. I've had this before, but it's been many months since the last time I felt this.

Weirdly, I smoke cigarettes and B&Ms all the time and they cause zero noticeable irritation to my lungs/chest/throat, and never create any lasting tightness like this.

Any ideas about what it could be? It's causing me some serious anxiety.
>>
Nell Blarryforth - Sun, 26 Feb 2017 05:39:02 EST qoj7q5v2 No.54827 Reply
>>54757
I used to smoke a bong every day for few years ages 18-20 and I developed what thought was a semi serious/actually serius lung condition similar to wnat you describe. I stopped smoking. weeks later I felt better. I don't like weed anymore so thats the biggest reason that got me to abstain at this point.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.