Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Collapsing spine

- Wed, 02 May 2018 16:06:25 EST 51BTUbsf No.55394
File: 1525291585306.jpg -(8687B / 8.48KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Collapsing spine
Hey, I know you guys probably don't really know, but I'd like a better response than what I might find from google. So I won't go into details but basically as a key piece of trying to convince me to do something I didn't want to do someone (who is in fact wheelchair bound) told me that their 'spine was collapsing' and that they had been given a year to live.

Now, this person I have confirmed to lie to me about a major life event before, so what I want to know is, is there a possibility this is real? Is there some kind of condition that causes one's spine to collapse slowly and inevitably fatally, ideally one that doctors can predict mortality so precisely? Or does that sound a little off and this might be another deception? I can't get much more information about it from them without tipping my hand.

Thanks homies
>>
Augustus Droffingman - Wed, 02 May 2018 21:38:19 EST r1Y31/eq No.55395 Reply
well in the pic theres a tumor growing beside the spinal cord so yes that could kill you. but just a degradation of the bone shouldnt, they can put metal plates and spacers and rods and shit to keep the vertebrae in the right place
>>
Albert Clobblefoot - Mon, 07 May 2018 20:08:28 EST Rl1gAmmt No.55398 Reply
>>55394
what's this "major life event" they have lied to you about OP?
>>
Angus Murdham - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:30:34 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55598 Reply
>>55394
Have you told them about the miraculous spoon and oil cure? It's a kit containing 10kg jar of pure organic coconut oil and a highly polished stainless steel teaspoon. Some people say to just apply to your Anus and rub with the spoon for 5 minutes for a fragile spine, but I swear taking it rectally instead works much quicker and works right up to the crumbling spine stages. If the spine has already disintegrated you're going to need the tablespoon size and apply 3x an hour, or continuously if bedridden until they bloody well get up. Good luck home!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.