Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ballmastrz 9000: Balled too hard?

- Sat, 16 Jun 2018 01:57:33 EST Ao2VmIUs No.55436
File: 1529128653398.gif -(1767490B / 1.69MB, 450x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ballmastrz 9000: Balled too hard?
I need a quick medical opinion and since I'm american this is my best option

My left nut feels oddly... sensitive today. There's no pain, and i've confirmed it's still attached, but it feels oddly strained, kind of like you know how your nuts feel if they ever retract too far in in your sack/inside your body to an uncomfortable degree? It feels like that, but it's hanging at it's normal height.

Needless to say about any ball related shit, i'm freaked. The best I can figure is last weekend while i was masturbating I accidentally blueballed myself pretty hard and it hurt, but the pain subsided and i jerked off twice since then and the sensitivity only started today? the feeling subsides a bit if i stand vs sitting and seems mostly located in the strand that connects the ball to the body

Did I just bruise a blood vessel when I blueballed myself or is this more serious? how long should I wait to talk to someone as long as it doesn't hurt?

Will update soon if it subsides/continues...
>>
David Blollystidge - Sat, 16 Jun 2018 03:39:29 EST Ao2VmIUs No.55437 Reply
>>55436

Update: had a chance to poke around in the shower, it's definitely one of the blood vessels on the upper outer part of my left testicle. Doesn't feel swollen and no paid, but it still feels oddly sensitive. Gonna sleep on it now. nbdp
>>
Cornelius Bardwater - Sat, 04 Aug 2018 13:04:31 EST qzXX4B4A No.55499 Reply
Could be epididymitis. I've had it in my right one, its pretty harmless. But you really should get any ball related stuff checked out
>>
Angus Murdham - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:03:15 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55607 Reply
>>55436
This is going to sound crazy young man, but you must dip your nutsack into a bowl of decanted organic coconut oil and rub your nuts allover with a stainless steel spoon. You can buy a kit from the pharmacy which contains a glass jar of between 250g - 50kg of 100% coconut oil, and spoons of differing sizes. The highly polished ones are much more effective. You may need to wax beforehand. The right one aswell please, spread the oil everywhere to make sure you get all the benefits (I mean hold your dick in the other hand, and rub around and around yourself utilising the back of the spoon.. And right into the taint/crack) . Unfortunately, as your nut is still attached you aren't anywhere nearly deformed enough to make use stronger procedures. There is one where you insert the spoon deep into your rectum,but please do not do be tempted to do this, no matter how pleasurable it gets. This procedure is too powerful for the minor ailment you have, and I fear you would find yourself sprouting an extra pair of bollocks behind the ones you already own.
Please update us with how this turns out ASAP, we're currently on the edge of our seats with anticipation.
Good luck!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.