Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Extrapyramidal sucks

- Sat, 21 Jul 2018 17:42:17 EST IOSQ35m1 No.55481
File: 1532209337895.jpg -(1964836B / 1.87MB, 1920x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Extrapyramidal sucks
I'm getting every single symptom of idiopathic Parkinson's. I have sculeosis and sciatica (bulging herniated disc)
My medications are Lithium, Risperidone, Clonazepam, Invega Sustenna, and Aspirin or Motrin interchangably. For whatever fucknutted reason, they haven't prescribed Cogentin. Could a combination of phenobarbital and Cogentin get rid of the tremors? Cogentin alone wasn't adequate. I'm currently drinking beer to alleviate the symptoms.
>>
Oliver Nickleshaw - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:19:33 EST 03YLGg/4 No.55483 Reply
>>55481
>combination of phenobarbital and Cogentin

I am no DR, but the combination I think would be likely beneficial. Possibly the combination alone may help reduce the amount/frquency of lithium. May even cut out either one of the medications Lithium or Risperidone. My opinion the Lithium would be retained. Surely the Clonazepam would be cut off for the barbituate. Drs these days tend to stray
away from prescribing barbituates. But as opposed to clonazepam, it may be better.

I am not sure the Invega along with the other type medications may be a good idea. Risperidone can be problematic
with Invega Sustenna at times. One may not be able to notice an interaction or prescriptions.

Sometimes, psychatrists, Drs, possily over prescribe medications of the same uses, that may actually have negative effects, contrary to what they are intended to do.

Alcohol may not be a good idea for tremors. It may help, but maybe try to have your medication as a whole reevaluated.
I find for tremors, diazepam is far more effective than clonazepam, for what it's worth. For some reason. Otherwsie, clonazepam I find it more likley trying to use it for initaial morning tremors. Slight shakines.

Good luck. But there may be simply one medication that is interfering with your treatment as a whole causing excessive tremors, in turn using beer. Which in turn will cause tremors after a period of time.
>>
Hannah Clishspear - Tue, 24 Jul 2018 23:28:43 EST IOSQ35m1 No.55488 Reply
1532489323585.jpg -(1692238B / 1.61MB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55483

Thanks
Yeah, the Risperidone is causing the tremors...but I need it for the mental health benefits (benefits outweigh the risks) I appreciate your time.
>>
Lillian Sasslespear - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 10:49:15 EST s+4Qp/sR No.55547 Reply
Nobumping because old thread, but unironically, nicotine alone or in cigarettes reduces extrapyramidal symptoms. Literally there are papers on the inhibiton / reduction of dopamine 2 upregulation after nicotine supplementation. Hardcore stuff like haloperidol will increase receptors up to 100%, but nicotine will bring it down to about 70%, which seems to work a lot better for managing the extrapyramidal effects.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.