Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Non narcotic otc pain management

- Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:38:00 EST 3NARkKUi No.55486
File: 1532371080349.jpg -(31553B / 30.81KB, 945x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Non narcotic otc pain management
So I tore my acl a couple days ago and the pain is near unbearable at the moment. My doctor will not prescribe me narcotics as a "former" addict and Tylenol etc are not even talking the edge off. Are there any reliable diy pain remedies or otc drugs that manage pain as an of label thing? I don't mind side effects or if I have to abuse something to get the desired effect. I will also go to a plant store if necessary if that's the answer. Any help greatly appreciated
>>
Cornelius Nondernog - Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:07:28 EST HHA9fQLj No.55497 Reply
>>55486
Old post but Ibuprophen can come in 800mg prescription form. Ibuprophen is superior for pain relief. IMO. If one was to get vicoden, ask for vicoprophen.

Tylenol (acetaminophen) is pretty harsh on the liver. As well, anybody interested, be as minimal as possible when describing past illicit drug usage. I mean, took a hit of pot, didn't like the smell of it it, felt kinda dizzy from just the smell of it.
Revealing past drug use will limit health options and can have a snowball effect
that makes things seem like, your a junky!

A simple drug, tramadol, many DRs will prescribe that. It alone 100mgs may = 800mgs ibuprophen, 7.5 mg vicoden.

Tramadol I hate the feeling mostly, it is not a praditional opiate as we know these. Works well with small doses. Take it over T-3s I guess any day. Oh it works as well, in theory, as your basic T-3s as above mentioned drugs.
>>
Angus Murdham - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:45:41 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55599 Reply
>>55486
Coconut oil. Yes, coconut oil!
Have you got a teaspoon in your cutlery drawer you haven't used for cooking smack? Take the teaspoon, (a highly Polished one is best) take some of the coconut oil, and go to the bathroom and get undressed. The coconut oil is applied to the outside of your anus- dose is one half spoonful. You may be most comfortable on your side with one leg up by the toilet. Gently slide the handle of the spoon inside, and in and out for 60seconds for greatest pain relief ,then apply once more for the hell of it. You cannot get addicted to this treatment, and if you do don't worry as it's just psychological. Follow with a nice hot bath. Voila! Pain dispelled.
Good luck!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.