Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hospital now or after work?

- Tue, 16 Oct 2018 07:31:50 EST EdP4zk2D No.55578
File: 1539689510276.jpg -(1987046B / 1.89MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hospital now or after work?
So I'm gonna just get right to it. A few days ago I got a wicked painful ingrown hair above my dick, but I just shaved so I figured whatever. It still hasn't gone away after 4 days. Same type of thing develops on my inner thigh two days ago, but I didn't shave there so it has no business being there. Now there is a giant red-hot growth that looks like an infected blackhead growing out of my kneecap. Extremely painful, keeping me awake at night. Notice I get some kind of painful lump right behind my back, and it hurts like a bitch to sit down. I just took a dump and it looks like I had a fucking abortion. Before I was just like whatever, random ingrown hair, maybe a hemorrhoid, a pimple. But now I'm thinking I have MRSA. I get off work in 4 hours and I need the money badly. What do.
Pic related
>>
Augustus Bunford - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:00:23 EST EdP4zk2D No.55579 Reply
>>55578
Op here. Apparently I'm covered in abcesses for some reason and there's one right on my taint that they want to cat scan to make sure it's not in my bowels. If it is I need surgery asap. The one on my knee is serious, and they've circled it with a marker to see how fast it's spreading. If it gets bad enough and infects the joint, they said I could lose the leg. This sucks
>>
Shitting Femmlelick - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:52:36 EST FonZKC1l No.55580 Reply
>>55579

were you offered any hypothesis as what caused this gruesome fate?
>>
Angus Murdham - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:12:23 EST R0Ou9c8/ No.55596 Reply
>>55578
Ask the one of the nurses at the hospital to fetch a stainless steel teaspoon and a 5kg jar of coconut oil. It's a new fad from England, and will heal that blemish on your knee in no time - the nurse will wink at you and understand immediately! Lay in the foetal position and ask her to begin to apply some of the coconut oil around your Anus, and she should start gently rubbing and comforting you with the stainless steel spoon automatically. The action of the spoon kills the MRSA you are covered in. Treatment is over when she has applied the entire jar. You may need to go through this several times to combat that ingrown hair, but don't worry, you'll enjoy every hour. Good luck!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.